Recent outting comments - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-07-2008, 09:13 AM   #1

Trailer: 77 Scamp
So I have been venturing out at least once a week to go camping. Mostly with friends, once by myself and far to many children, and once to the river with the hubby. I pull in like some puffed up peacock strutting my stuff, look at my trailer please just ask me kind of look. Thankfully a few have asked to see inside my trailer, I practically thank them tripping over myself far to eager...yes I am a dork. One nice gal at Cannon Beach peaked in and even sat down, she used to live on a boat and was quite impressed with the way the space was utalized, "its like your own clubhouse she said" that was my favorite comment thus far. Last week we were invited to the "urban backyard campout" from some customers of mine who know I like to camp....I was parked next to a trailer that looked like it could have given birth to mine it was so big. There was about 40 people who attended and I ended up giving many tours of the trailer. My favorite part was there was 5 of us cozied up in the trailer with them asking me about this or that as we drank a few cocktails...my shining moment....it was so fun to have all these people in my trailer and the big mobile sat empty next to me *snicker* More adventures planned before the summer comes to an end, and even then I don't plan on stopping because *shameless plug* I fixed my furnace so I can go boondocking if I want. Learning what I need and don't need, and having more fun than I thought I would have, and creating fun memories for my kid. So keep your eyes peeled...I've been waiting for somebody to "spot me".....*hint I travel mid week*
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #2

Trailer: Boler 1984
Yup! You're a typical small fiberglass trailer owner.
Glad you are enjoying it.
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #3

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Ain't it fun! And, you're making great memories for your kid, ones he's going to tell his children about...

Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote