Replacing Boler window with Trillium Windows - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
Name: Russ
Trailer: 1972 & 1978 Bolers 13ft
Replacing Boler window with Trillium Windows

I'm seriously considering replacing my Boler side windows with new Outback/Trillium sliding windows.

The boler windows are pretty beat. The worst part is they don't seal properly and let all sorts of dust etc... inside when travelling on gravel roads.

Trillium in Calgary suggested I replace them with sliding Outback RV window. Its an appealing thought.

Just wanted to see what people here thought and have done to remedy boler windows.

Rusty99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
Name: Richard
Trailer: 1971 Boler
Boler windows

Do you know the dimentions of the trillium windows; will they fit and price $$?

camper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:49 AM   #3
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
If you have the old style jalousie windows, I'd do everything possible to fix them. Those windows would be my first choice if they were still available. The "new, modern" sliders open less than half-way. And unless you add other things (window vents or window awnings) they're not efficient at all during rains... unless you don't mind water inside your trailer.

Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:01 AM   #4
Name: Dave
Trailer: 2011 Escape 5.0
Was recently touring stickies (don't ask) & saw a "rain window". Top half solid glass, bottom half a jealousie style. Looked like an intelligent design. You might be able to find a stock model close enough to the right size to make it work.

You can have windows and doors custom made. Pricey but might be wort it. Last time I talked to these guys they could get it done. Leading the WORLD in RV Parts Sales - RV PARTS OUTLET

DaveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #5
Name: Laurie
Trailer: 1973 Boler 1300
I am looking for a replacement louvered side window (sink side) for 1300 which was damaged beyond repair this summer. Are you interested in selling your old one if you find sliders? email :
landerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #6
Name: Jason
Trailer: 75 boler
just curious what you went with..........

sheephills is offline   Reply With Quote

boler, trillium, windows