Second Winter trip coming. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-08-2006, 03:42 PM   #1

Trailer: 2002 Casita Freedom Deluxe / 2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab
I have five days off from work between Friday and Tuesday, so my wife, son and I are headed to the Davidson River Campground for most of those days. It's run by the National Forest Service (our favorite provider of campgrounds). We were planning on boondocking, but we just discovered that they have full hookups! So I won't have to fill the fresh water tank, after all. I disinfected the tank today. Needed to do that, anyway.

The only month this year that we are not planning to take the Casita somewhere is February. I have a long weekend then, but I promised my wife I'd help her with a big yard sale project she wants to do. Other than that, our plate is full with trips in our Casita until July when we haven't firmed up plans, as yet.

This weekend: Davidson River.

Late March--Salt Springs Campground in the Ocala National Forest in Florida.

April--Cataloochee Campground in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

May--Camground at Hilton Head in South Carolina (sorry, but I've forgotten the campground name).

June--Beartree Recreation Area in southwest Virginia (part of the Mount Rogers National Recreation Area).

July through October are also months that I have vacation time, but we haven't decided where we're going. We'll likely not go anywhere with the Casita in November, but in December we'll camp out to go to a choose 'n' cut xmas tree farm like we did this year--that was too much fun to not repeat it.

WE LOVE OUR FIBERGLASS TRAILER!
BOBSMITH is offline   Reply With Quote