seeing l'il snoozy - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2016, 06:49 PM   #1

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
seeing l'il snoozy

Hi--We are in Myrtle Beach following a wonderful winter in Florida. And since we are so close to the L'il Snoozy plant, we tried to contact them to see about a tour of their facilities....

....so far, no response to our phone message.

Has anyone had any difficulties with contacting them?

Their phone message doesn't allude to vacations/illness/closures etc.
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:53 PM   #2

Name: Charlie
Trailer: 2014 Lil Snoozy
North Carolina
Registry
Try in the mornings after 9:00 or if that doesn't work the afternoon. Richards wife Amber mans the phone but she is in and out.

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
charlsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:33 PM   #3

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by theresa p View Post
Hi--We are in Myrtle Beach following a wonderful winter in Florida. And since we are so close to the L'il Snoozy plant, we tried to contact them to see about a tour of their facilities....

Seems to me that folks have said they close down in the winter months.
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:42 PM   #4

Name: David
Trailer: Former 13’Scamp, now Snoozy
Arizona
Registry
No Dave, that's the EGG camper factory in Michigan, that closes down in the winter.
David B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:53 PM   #5

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by David B. View Post
No Dave, that's the EGG camper factory in Michigan, that closes down in the winter.
Thanks Dave, I knew it was one of the small companies. I'd close down too if I was in Michigan during the winter........and I was born there
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:45 AM   #6

Name: LeaAnn
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Texas
The number I have for Alan, the father of LitSnoozy, is 803-655-5336. Is this the number you were calling. Also, you don't have to have an appointment ( we didn't back in 2012-things could have changed since then). Also, they keep a LitSnoozy out front if you want to look at it.

This is a small family run business so things are different than doing business with a larger company. It is more personal and service is uncompareable.

Keep trying just like everyone else has suggested. I hope you get to meet them they are an awesome family business. Besides Myrtle Beach is not far from them, three hours at the most, depending on whether you are north or south.

If you see Alan tell him hello from Texas. He will remember us if you tell him that we own the U.S. Flag wrap Little Snoozy, also my husband is a Chaplain.

Thanks, Lea Ann and Robert Miller
LeaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 02:35 PM   #7

Name: Diane
Trailer: 2015 Lil Snoozy
Delaware
Quote:

Theresa...PM me. I have another number where you can reach Richard.
Bernese Bunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 07:05 PM   #8

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaAnn View Post
The number I have for Alan, the father of LitSnoozy, is 803-655-5336. Is this the number you were calling. Also, you don't have to have an appointment ( we didn't back in 2012-things could have changed since then). Also, they keep a LitSnoozy out front if you want to look at it.

This is a small family run business so things are different than doing business with a larger company. It is more personal and service is uncompareable.

Keep trying just like everyone else has suggested. I hope you get to meet them they are an awesome family business. Besides Myrtle Beach is not far from them, three hours at the most, depending on whether you are north or south.

If you see Alan tell him hello from Texas. He will remember us if you tell him that we own the U.S. Flag wrap Little Snoozy, also my husband is a Chaplain.

Thanks, Lea Ann and Robert Miller
I don't know if Alan is involved very much with Snoozy any more. Richard's the boss now.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:00 PM   #9

Arizona
Registry
Quote:

Theresa, you should be calling the owner Richard Mickle @ (803) 417-6414, as Alan Smoak sold it to Richard. You don't need an appointment to visit the factory for a tour.
Dave & Paula
Old 03-16-2016, 06:17 AM   #10

Delaware
Quote:
Originally Posted by David B. View Post
Theresa, you should be calling the owner Richard Mickle @ (803) 417-6414, as Alan Smoak sold it to Richard. You don't need an appointment to visit the factory for a tour.
Dave & Paula
Oh, good. I didn't want to show Richard's cell phone# since it wasn't published. I guess it's common knowledge. Thanks
Old 05-19-2016, 10:18 AM   #11

Texas
Checking in

I am checking in to see if you ever got a chance to visit the LilSnoozy factory in S.C.

LeaAnn
Old 05-19-2016, 10:38 AM   #12

Delaware
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaAnn View Post
I am checking in to see if you ever got a chance to visit the LilSnoozy factory in S.C.

LeaAnn
Hi, Leann. Yes. I did go to SC to see the Snooze. The showroom model was one of the older ones in tan but not much has changed. The color is now white and the interior is now smooth. Floor plan is perfect. Aisles are wide enough to let my big dogs make a U turn. Richard is willing to make some modifications for me. Very nice trailer! I'm impressed. Will probably order later in the season.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:46 AM   #13

Texas
That is awesome news! The company is made of very special people. Welcome to the world of LilSnoozy's, you have made an excellent decision.

Oh, it is great for dogs. When we received orders to Texas, we lived in our "Belle" for over a month with two ragdoll cats and one huge, 150 pound, Block head Black lab. No problems! And it was in July. It is HOT in Texas in July believe me!

Have a great day!
LeaAnn
Old 05-19-2016, 12:02 PM   #14

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
Bernese-glad you had a chance to see them. I have 1 ragamuffin cat (rescue as a kitten) 1 marmalade cat (rescued as a newborn) and 1 calico (rescued as a 9 month old when DH's niece was going to send her to the pound because of allergies). Also have a little black yard cat that just showed up that I want to get comfortable with us and travel with us. Thy are 1 reason I didn't go with Parkliner. I ordered my Snooy in late winter, delivery should be early Autumn.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:31 PM   #15

Delaware
Wow, Mitzi...long production time. Good for Snoozy. Must be getting popular! I was at factory in Feb. Wait time was 3 months. Oh, well! Perhaps I'll wait until winter to place my order. I'll camp primarily in spring and fall. Hate hot weather and bugs.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:36 AM   #16

Name: Jeanne
Trailer: In the market
Arizona
Dave & Paula,
Bob was really impressed by your Lil Snoozy when we visited you at the Quartzsite rally.
We are actually getting ready to order one, barring the unlikely prospect that we could find a used one. I fear you are probably enjoying your Snoozy somewhere cooler in the North country, but if not could we get together in Mesa for coffee and more discussion about what to do next. Hope to hear from you. Jeanne
Jacques in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:35 PM   #17

Arizona
Registry
We are currently on the Southern Utah tour of the National Parks. We will be back by June 1st. Call me then to get together. (480) 636 064two.
Dave & Paula
Old 05-15-2017, 04:27 PM   #18

Name: Jeanne
Trailer: In the market
Arizona
Good to hear from you. I will be at my annual sister gathering - in Florida, of all places in May-June. I'll be back June 9 & will contact you after that. I'll be the one with the sunburn. Jeanne

(I'd much rather be doing a Parks tour in a Lil Snoozy).
Jacques in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 11:28 PM   #19

Name: Laura
Trailer: in market Lil Snoozie
California
Yes, I have had trouble with them answering my phone calls. They don't seem to geared to sales.
Sprucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 04:43 PM   #20
JBB

Name: Jan
Trailer: 2017 Lil Snoozy
South Carolina
Have not had any trouble calling them. In fact I called Amy about 2 weeks ago for a question about our order. They have answered every time I have called.
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lil snoozy