Seeking a new project ... - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-10-2016, 12:46 PM   #1
Name: Biker
Trailer: researching
Seeking a new project ...

Although my family made many travel trailer camping trips as a child, I really caught the rv'ing lifestyle bug when my family and I rented a class C and hit the road full-time during the summer a few years back.

My plan is to pick up a trailer so that my children can have the same great camping/traveling memories that I had growing up AND hopefully pass the love of camping and the great outdoors to future generations. Since I'm big on product quality, product longevity and fuel economy, a smaller FGRV is what I'll be looking to purchase.

OK, back to reality/today. Since I like to dabble in technology, I have started learning a new computer programming language and have been looking for a project to exercise what I have learned. Experience has taught me that you will be more engaged when working on something in an area that grabs you on a personal level.

Do you have any suggestions on a software program, website, application/app, etc that would be nice to have for the camping/traveling/rv'ing enthusiast? Just looking to gain experience and hopefully create something useful for others in the process.

Thank you in advance for any ideas you may have!
biker is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off