Serial numbers on a Trillium - Page 39 - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-22-2016, 08:09 AM   #533
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,298
Registry
Tom Young is such a person. He was an employee of the Classic Trillium. Sadly, such detail is not so easy to recall after 40 years. He was in sales, not design.

With enough serial numbers, and pictures, we should be able to figure out that information. That is sort of the reason I started this list.

Identical serial numbers is a concern. Gladly, I can tell you that Scouter Dave's serial number is incorrect in the list. His is actually 13-1104084. I will fix it on the next revision.
__________________

__________________
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:27 PM   #534
Junior Member
 
Name: Larry
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Posts: 18
Registry
Hi David,

For my Trillium in the list you can add that it is a front gaucho. Thanks.

Larry
__________________

__________________
Larry Engelmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:19 PM   #535
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,298
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Engelmann View Post
Hi David,

For my Trillium in the list you can add that it is a front gaucho. Thanks.

Larry
Larry, A key requirement to put a trailer on the serial number list is, a serial number. I would also really appreciate pictures, inside and out. A picture of the data sheet that should be on the inside of the closet door really gets me excited. (I know, sad, right?)
__________________
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:39 PM   #536
Senior Member
 
Name: Dave
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
British Columbia
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
Larry, A key requirement to put a trailer on the serial number list is, a serial number. I would also really appreciate pictures, inside and out. A picture of the data sheet that should be on the inside of the closet door really gets me excited. (I know, sad, right?)
Larry's trailer is already on the list...10th 1300 from the top.
He was just asking that you add 'front gaucho' to his entry.
__________________
Dave_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 12:02 AM   #537
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,298
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_L View Post
Larry's trailer is already on the list...10th 1300 from the top.
He was just asking that you add 'front gaucho' to his entry.
Ah! sorry about the misunderstanding. I will change it on the next revision.
__________________
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 12:05 AM   #538
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,298
Registry
For the next revision:
Hi, Trey here with a Trillium, Ottawa
__________________
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:12 AM   #539
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,298
Registry
For the next revision:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...0-a-75193.html
__________________
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:46 PM   #540
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,298
Registry
For the next revision:
On (Canada) - 1976 - Trillium 1300 - $3500
__________________
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 12:37 PM   #541
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,298
Registry
For the next revision:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post604031
__________________
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 06:13 PM   #542
Senior Member
 
JRTrillium's Avatar
 
Name: Janice & Rick
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Nova Scotia
Posts: 235
Registry
CSA #

I also have a CSA number, however it is not on a plastic medallion but is a silver, faded sticker on the trailer. Mine states: NOR (CSA) Z240
Attached Thumbnails
NORCSAZ240 for RVSite Post.jpg   NORCSAZ240.jpg  

__________________
JRTrillium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 06:27 PM   #543
Senior Member
 
JRTrillium's Avatar
 
Name: Janice & Rick
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Nova Scotia
Posts: 235
Registry
Hi Dave - Do you want to add our serial number to the list as well? We are 13-1104421
__________________
JRTrillium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:03 PM   #544
Junior Member
 
Greg and Tracy's Avatar
 
Name: Greg
Trailer: Trillium
Nova Scotia
Posts: 11
Registry
Please add us to the list 1975 13-1103090
__________________
Greg and Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 03:52 AM   #545
Member
 
Name: Duane
Trailer: trillium
New Brunswick
Posts: 87
Hi I just noticed the posts about Trilliums from Greg & Tracy serial 1975 # 13-1103090 ,my serial # is 1976 13-1104007. Janice & Rick posted their serial # as 13-1104421 which is 1977 or 1978 (not sure ) It seems to be that the serial numbers just continued on year after year. I am curious about when the new model year starts and at what number was the change made. If enough owners send along their information the list may provide enough stats to allow us to answer some questions and determine when our own unit was produced. My trailer was also from Nova Scotia too. Pictou area when new. Just wondering ! Duane
p.s. Enjoy your campers in any case ! love mine !
__________________
getaway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 12:22 PM   #546
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,298
Registry
Duane,
It would be very helpful if you could post links to the source of the serial numbers. That way, I can link to the information in the list. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by getaway1 View Post
Hi I just noticed the posts about Trilliums from Greg & Tracy serial 1975 # 13-1103090 ,my serial # is 1976 13-1104007. Janice & Rick posted their serial # as 13-1104421 which is 1977 or 1978 (not sure ) It seems to be that the serial numbers just continued on year after year. I am curious about when the new model year starts and at what number was the change made. If enough owners send along their information the list may provide enough stats to allow us to answer some questions and determine when our own unit was produced. My trailer was also from Nova Scotia too. Pictou area when new. Just wondering ! Duane
p.s. Enjoy your campers in any case ! love mine !
__________________

__________________
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
trillium


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trillium 1300 Serial Number Rick Mooyman Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 8 04-30-2015 05:22 PM
uhaul serial numbers and tracking andrew78 General Chat 5 11-03-2012 10:22 AM
Possible trillium--no title, no serial # jenbooks Care and Feeding of Molded Fiberglass Trailers 42 04-23-2012 04:20 PM
production numbers Perry Mac Donald General Chat 3 05-12-2010 07:13 PM
numbers BAMA & Pachyderm Posse Forum Admin, News & Announcements 1 02-15-2007 10:01 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.