Sightings! - Page 16 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-01-2006, 12:19 PM   #211

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Bath
Yesterday EB on Interstate 80 east of Lovelock, NV - 16 ft (?) Casita; tug was silver SUV with bikes on top ... hope you were having lots of fun!

Joy - Whoo-hoo, glad you are home safe and sound. We REALLY enjoyed your trip reports from Alaska. Sooooo, where are you headed on this next trip?

Take care, L 'n D

Old 09-01-2006, 04:40 PM   #212

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
Jay "Julien" and Linda&David.....Thanks for you good thoughts.

As for future trips I had been contemplating New England & Eastern Canada next year, but I'll save that for 2008. I think that would be a good 3 month trip.

So next year I will most likely just be doing Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. Those are 3 of 6 states I've never been too. It would be a short 8 week trip rather than 10 plus as Alaska was.

Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 11:09 AM   #213

Trailer: 1982 13 ft Burro
Sept 3rd 2006 seen a Trillium 16ft. (?) I thought was being pulled by a white truck, but not sure, to excited to see another egg. We were pulling our Burro home south on 97 from our trip at Leavenworth, Wa. you were heading North this was about 6:30p.m. Once again I am waving like a crazy woman according to my guys.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:21 AM   #214

Name: Bill & Sandra Hanna
Trailer: 19' 2011 Escape
Texas
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to bill&sandra
Sighings! We were at the Lone Star RV Resort in Austin this weekend where we spied a Casita on Friday. We hoped to catch the owner home, but it was gone on Saturday. Was it You??? We were the 13' scamp in 108. Sure a nice place to rv if anyone looking for preium shady spots and great accomodations! Highly recommended. Went for Batfest! hadfun!
Old 09-04-2006, 12:58 PM   #215

Trailer: 1980 Trillium 4500 Deluxe / 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4x2 Access cab 2.7l
A 17 foot Boler at Seymour street and the bipass in North Bay today about 1130 am and then at the driving range and hour later an Oxygen driving up Riverbend Road!
Old 09-04-2006, 09:56 PM   #216

Trailer: 1996 13 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to John Perry
On northbound Hiway 395 just north of Ridgecrest I passed a Kia Sorento, I think, towing a very shiny 13' Casita. It was the only Egg I saw on my trip to the Owens River.
John
Old 09-05-2006, 08:28 AM   #217

Trailer: Love Bug / Chevy Astro

On Sunday, Sept 3 I saw a 16' Scamp parked in a yard east of Praire du Chein, WI. Anybody here?
Old 09-06-2006, 11:05 PM   #218

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Bath
This afternoon - 16ft Casita NB on US395 thru Reno, NV ... I was so excited, did not get a good look at the tug. Was that you?

My daughter asked "was that a Scamp like yours?" When I said "no, it was a Casita - 16ft w/front bath ... you can tell a Casita by the blue logo & trim" she just rolled her eyes and said that was a factoid only the FG-obsessed would notice What can I say - I'm a FG nut!

In any event, we hope your trip was wonderful and wish you many more safe joureys & happy memories. LdB
Old 09-07-2006, 07:31 PM   #219

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
We saw a Casita ( 16 or 17 footer) pulled by a Subaru wagon ( green, I think, but not a Forester) on Rt. 6 in Eastham on Cape Cod MA this past Tuesday. I guess you must be fond of sand dunes and salt sea air..... We are and we were envious since we were just on a day trip and always hate to leave the Cape.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:18 PM   #220

Trailer: Trillium
A newer looking Casita being towed by a red Toyota Tacoma with Washington plates. You were parked on Lakeshore Dr (in front of the liquor store??) in Salmon Arm, BC. on Sept 6/06.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:24 AM   #221

Trailer: 1982 13 ft Burro
Coming home from Shelton yesterday evening spotted a 5th wheel scamp in someones yard along 302 close to Rocky Bay. Made this trip several times first time I seen this. I need to pay more attention.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:48 AM   #222

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
I saw an older ( maybe aTrail Mite) on I-5 being pulled by a darkish stationwagon... zooming past me in the Centralia, Wa area..... 2 ladys in the vehicle?? I couldnt have caught up with them being the speed limit is 60 and i bet they were going at least 70... zoooooom......
Old 09-10-2006, 01:37 PM   #223

Name: Linda and Dale and Dallas the cat
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
California
We saw a Casita on on I-5 heading south on September 6 near Salem and then in Salem in a front yard was a well kept older unnamed coffee colored fiberglass trailer. Very cute.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:34 PM   #224

Name: Gina D.
Trailer: '77 Leocraft 17 & Former Burro owner and fan!
West Coast USA
Registry
Yesterday, 9-9-06, while waiting my turn to go westbound on Hiway 138 near Whritewood, Ca...just above Mormon Rocks.

A longer Casista going eastbound towards the 15, tugged by a very pretty silver class B. Solo male, I think, with a ball cap. Didn't see anyone in the passenger seat.

I was the red Jeep Liberty with the small woman snoring out the drivers window. I had already been idling for 1/2 an hour.