Sightings! - Page 63 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-27-2008, 02:42 AM   #869

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
Robin,

There's a Trillium sitting in a yard on the outskirts of Jamestown. Looks like it needs a little attention.

Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:12 AM   #870

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Burro
Walking to an interent cafe for lunch in Saranac Lake, NY about noon time friday september 26) and was very surprised to see a 5th wheel Scamp towed by a Toyota truck I think that may be the first 5th wheel on the road that I have seen in this area. I think the plates were NY. Hope to get out for another camping trip with the Burro before snow flies.

Old 09-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #871

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Friday Night, heading north I-25 Casita, Blue truck, Good looking set up!

Today south Bound I-25 Colorado Springs Casita ( I think a gold Truck?) 1:30 ish, we were traveling North bound Casita/Pewter truck................. Both Dirty, Dirty Dirty........ Can't wait to give them both a bath.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #872

Name: Per
Trailer: 2000 Burro 17 ft Widebody towed by Touareg TDI
Oregon
Registry
Just as we pulled out, a Scamp pulled in to the parking lot of Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor, New Hampshire. About 2 PM and Kyle had been dumping on us ever since we left Acadia National Park in Maine.
Casita, about three spaces down in the KOA near Brattleboro, Vermont. Gotta do that laundry, you know.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #873

Trailer: Casita 16 ft 1984 and U-Haul CT13 1985
Registry
Sighted today in Florence, Oregon - a 5th wheel Scamp with star constellations on the shell. It looked great! Maybe it's the trailer Pat and Arleen recently sold...

Jeanne
Old 10-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #874

Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
Oklahoma
I brought home my "new" Burro this past weekend. Saw a Scamp in Missouri, westbound on I-44 Sunday. And even though I rarely see any FG trailers right around my home town of Broken Arrow OK, today there was a Casita with TX tag parked about 2 blocks away in front of someone's house... looks like they're visiting.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #875

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
Friday, Willows CA pulling out of a Chevron Station there sat a Scamp 13 waiting for the light to change. I waved but couldn't see if the driver waved back. As the Scamp past in front of me the male driver did not turn his head and make eye contact. The Scamp had personalized plates "SAMCAMP". He took off like a bat out of H.... north bound on I-5 while I went south bound. The Scamp looked in good condition, possibly a late model one.
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #876

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Friday, Oct. 10th.
Patagonia, AZ Arts and Crafts fair.
16' Scamp with New Mexico plates and an AC unit on top. Parked in the vendors area. Looked nicely taken care of. Dan
Old 10-13-2008, 09:59 AM   #877

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
Looked to be a brand new OLIVER pulling onto I-5 and exit 82... had just left the Safeways
Old 10-13-2008, 02:41 PM   #878

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Al V
Quote:
Walking to an interent cafe for lunch in Saranac Lake, NY about noon time friday september 26) and was very surprised to see a 5th wheel Scamp towed by a Toyota truck I think that may be the first 5th wheel on the road that I have seen in this area. I think the plates were NY. Hope to get out for another camping trip with the Burro before snow flies.
Sounds a lot like Camper Bob's setup lets see if he picks up on this
Old 10-13-2008, 03:18 PM   #879

Trailer: Scamp
[quote]
Looked to be a brand new OLIVER pulling onto I-5 and exit 82... had just left the Safeway

Christi;

Maybe you saw Pete! He camped at Ft. Warden last week when we took our Scamp out for it's maiden voyage! He was going to go to Seattle and visit friends. Visit his blog Pete and the Wonder Egg! He's very nice. Our Scamp did fine on our first outing and withstood 50 mile winds the second night there. Love this forum! Betty and Norm;aka Cory!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #880

Name: Karalyn
Trailer: Eggless for now but looking. currently own Amerilite 21 ft
Minnesota
I passed a 16 ft deluxe Scamp this evening headed south on interstate 35 south of Duluth, Mn. A light colored SUV was pulling it with a man behind the wheel. Was it YOU???

Karalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:49 AM   #881

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Yesterday, 2 Casita's west bound I-70 between Richfield and Green River Utah...... Both were 17 ft'ers. Don't think they were traveling together, probably 30 miles apart it's such a boring drive thru there, but I woke up cause I was so excited to see them ( it had been a long trip for me and was missing my Casita) then about 3-ish saw a 16ft Scamp Rifle area of I-70 westbound. And then what did my tired ole eye's see pass me, as I was walking to my car at the Glenwood rest stop? another Scamp this time east bound I-70. Caught up to them in Glenwood Canyon being pulled my a red SUV oh darn I can't remember what state on the plates, Would have waved but you all would have thought I was a crazy person, I was eggless! Glad to be home, but sure wanted to say Hi and Thanks for the quick glance. Robin
Old 10-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #882

Name: joe
Trailer: Scamp 1984 13 ft
West Virginia
Send a message via Yahoo to JNikirk
My son took the wife and me to the Republic of Panama for a two week vacation and to see their newly completed summer home in Cerro Azul. While out touring the community I spotted this Scamp. You never know where you will see an egg.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030115.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	272.3 KB
ID:	16361