Sitting in my bathroom at home - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-22-2003, 09:37 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Sitting in my bathroom at home

Ok, my wife and I have two and a half bathrooms in our house.

This morning, as Pam was running around trying to get herself together and get to work, I quietly settled myself into the half-bath (room with just a stool and sink) for my morning constitutional.

Pam thought of something important she want to tell me ... (like 'I want you to pick up a head of cabbage if you have time today') (why does she expect me to do all the work? She knows I don't do work!) .... so she joined me in the half bath, talking while she finished putting on the finishing touches in the mirror.

Maggie Mutt (a full-size Lab mix) ... feeling left out of the action ... decided to also come into the half-bath and lay down on my feet (Maggie likes sleeping on my feet because she knows I can't move with her knowing it!).

So, while Pam droned on about cabbage, while combing out her hair ... and Maggie snored on my feet ... while I was sitting there taking it all in ...

It dawned on me!

Being in our half-bath, with my wife and dog, is just like being in our tiny fiberglass trailer!

No wonder it felt so warm, fuzzy and good!

Only bad thing about all of us being so close together is I have to remember to pick up a head of cabbage ... or was it lettuce?

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 09:48 AM   #2

Isn't marriage grand! No secrets. My bathroom time is Mary's bathroom time as well. Once you say "I do" the nose doesn't pick up on "bathroom odors" anymore. :shg

Old 08-22-2003, 10:11 AM   #3

Pal in bathroom

Charles,

I guess I can't help myself - I gotta know.

Which flashlight do you keep in the loo?

The ''Survival'' The ''Workman''? The ''Selector''?

You never know when the power might go out, and with all three of ya' in there, a flashlight could make the difference between, well -- oh, never mind. :hide

Old 08-22-2003, 11:15 AM   #4

Sitting in my....!

:wave
Boy could I relate to your posting! In our humble mobile home, we have a living room, a kitchen, dining area, two bathrooms and a conference room. When anyone in our family wants someone's undivided attention, they are invited to the Conference room. Important things like discussion between the boys and their dates, tricky budgeting items, and Christmas shopping are all planned out around or on the Throne.:laugh :laugh :laugh
CHEERS

Old 08-22-2003, 12:30 PM   #5

Throne

Charles, that creates a visual that I could really, really, do without. Now, if I can just get this picture out of my mind. Ha-ha.

Old 08-22-2003, 12:52 PM   #6

Jeremy

I dont think I would go so far with the bathroom odor thing...! But sometimes it is "necessary", not because we don't notice!