Snoozy Newsy - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #1

Name: Glenn
Trailer: lil snoozy
South Carolina
Snoozy Newsy

Just got back From the factory where Richard and crew helped fix a little leAk. Thanks again guys. Met Richard's dad. Nice fellow.BUT NEWSFLASH… the highlight of the day was that Alan Smoak was there!!!Yes fans, he is alive and well and even showed me his scar. Looks like Alan left his legacy of the Lil Snoozy in very good hands.
NEWSFLASH 2…We are putting our Lil Boozy up for sale!! It will be listed next week here, on lilsnoozyownersclub and Craigslist.I have posted pictures of my modifications through the years here and this unit has features that even the new ones don't have. Smooth interior finish, DISC surge brakes and really good charger and pump. Factory options like big picture window and bedroom window; Spare tire ( brand new ); rear awning. Factory upgrades ( had to have 'em ) like new electric panel; fantastic fan; cadillac led rear lights; painted black frame. Custom upgrades ( I'll repost pics in the listing next week) like added cabinet at bed with shelf; remodeled main cabinet with drawer; three pullouts where old panel was; shelf over sofa with led lights for reading; led light over bed and sink; new high neck kitchen faucet; bike rack receiver; spare tire exterior mount; new wood floor and custom table mount. New Danby refrigerator and microwave. INCLUDES: Bal Jac Leveler, Honda EU2000i generator ( with about 3 hours on it ); trailer cover ( always covered when stored ). It's in GREAT CONDITION. FIRST $17500 TAKES IT.
Gleam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 07:30 PM   #2

Name: Melanie
Trailer: Lil Snoozy "Marigold"
Alabama
Has Alan been ill?
Melanie B in NC is offline   Reply With Quote