Spend Your Money On Experiences, Not Things - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-14-2015, 01:42 PM   #15
Name: Carl
Trailer: 1994 Scamp 16
Originally Posted by honda03842 View Post
Generally for us it's the trip as much as the destinations. If I were leaving from MN I would consider the following South Dakota, Corn Palace, Mount Rushmore (catch the night time presentation), Devils Tower, Snake River Canyon, Grand Coulee Dam, the Dry Falls (eastern WA), Yellowstone, Craters of the Moon, Utah's National Parks, Oregon Coast (Port Orford for agates, Cape Blanco State Park for a camp ground, Crazy Norwegian for razzleberry pie), Northern CA and the Redwoods.... more than you can do in two months.

For me this is the wrong time for quartzite, I suspect it will be too hot.

I sure people will chime in..
I have read a lot of your postings on this forum. I must say that I am enlighten and enjoy your postings! It would be great if you would write a book about your and Ginny's travels. I always enjoy reading about your lives and your adventures. You make growing old exciting! Peace of mind has a lot to say about being HAPPY! I may never get to all of the places that you all have been, but by reading your postings, I can dream!
Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts with the forum, I really enjoy reading your postings!
Please tell Ginny, thanks for letting you have time to post all of the information on the forum. ;-)

If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else! Yogi Berra
Nut501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 04:54 PM   #16
Name: Wendy
Trailer: Casita
Norm, I will be traveling for the rest of my life, unless I decide to stop. Q is for January/February, and then everything else in the southwest. I plan to live at least 10 more years! And I couldn't agree more about loving the journey.

WendyW is offline   Reply With Quote