Spring fling in new england, a great time - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2018, 04:10 AM   #1

Trailer: Boler 13 ft / Casita FD
Spring fling in new england, a great time

The 2nd annual Spring Fling is now in the books as a great success at the Chororua Camping Village KOA. We almost double last years attendance and I have told the owners that next year we may have to build a bigger pavilion and buy more tables.
I want to thank all who came and I am passing along the link to John V's site where he has posted the pictures of the rally.
2018 Spring Fling in New England, Chocorua Camping Village KOA, NH
Starting to plan next years rally already and the date will be for the same weekend between Mothers day and Memorial day and as you all now know my b-day falls in there so gifts and $$$ is always accepted.
Was approached by owner with ideas of a Fall rally, after Columbus day....any thoughts on that you Spring Flingers?
Again Thanks for all who helped Barb and I make this a great get together.
Your Spring Fling Host
Gerry
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 01:33 PM   #2

Name: Laurette
Trailer: Scamp "Yurtle"
New Hampshire
Spring Fling flies into Fall!!

Thank you so much Gerry for the hard work you put into this rally. It was my first and I could not stop smiling the whole time!. It was great to see all the Scamps and what others have done to make traveling easier and more fun!
We would love a Fall gathering- it would give us a chance to see what others are doing to keep warm. Right now I would say: "Count us in"
#58 aka Laurette/always late!!
LCarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 03:21 PM   #3

Name: Karin & Don
Trailer: 2012 Scamp 13Ft
Maine
Hi Gerry, we just got back. After we left Sunday, we went to Vermont for some exploring. We just want to say that we had a great time. More trailers than last year. We already signed up for next year, and if you're good I'll show you more card tricks. Don.
Kardon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 05:50 PM   #4

Name: Steve
Trailer: Casita
New York
Mobile Architect was there

Thanks ! First time I fired up the water heater, had a shower etc in my new Casita.
Fun. Really had no idea what to expect at a camper rally.
Steve
Stevieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 07:01 PM   #5

Trailer: 2007 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCarlson View Post
Thank you so much Gerry for the hard work you put into this rally. It was my first and I could not stop smiling the whole time!. It was great to see all the Scamps and what others have done to make traveling easier and more fun!
We would love a Fall gathering- it would give us a chance to see what others are doing to keep warm. Right now I would say: "Count us in"
#58 aka Laurette/always late!!
Haha! Better late then later!! I did enjoy your good naturedness about being a slightly fashionably, well you know...
nathanj04011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 03:19 AM   #6

Trailer: Boler 13 ft / Casita FD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanj04011 View Post
Haha! Better late then later!! I did enjoy your good naturedness about being a slightly fashionably, well you know...
As long as your being late was for the 2018 rally and not for the 2017 rally you made it.
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote