Stolen - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-31-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Kevin K's Avatar
 
Name: Kevin K
Trailer: 17' Casita
Mpls,Minnesota
Posts: 3,052
Registry
This was posted here from the craigslist site before. But this is a small write up on it.
http://www.eastsidereviewnews.com/main.asp...amp;TM=14030.26
Everyone keep a lookout for this trailer.
__________________

__________________
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:42 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 84 16 ft Scamp
Posts: 725
Quote:
This was posted here from the craigslist site before. But this is a small write up on it.
http://www.eastsidereviewnews.com/main.asp...amp;TM=14030.26
Everyone keep a lookout for this trailer.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, Kevin.

You idea about removing the wheels and storing it on blocks is a good one.

Hope you get it back.

Loren Hedahl
__________________

__________________
Loren G. Hedahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:52 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Quote:
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, Kevin.

You idea about removing the wheels and storing it on blocks is a good one.

Hope you get it back.

Loren Hedahl
ahhh, it's not Kevin's trailer... thank goodness.

This info has been posted before, I guess the trailer hasn't been found; it's been more than seven months ago. Anyone looking to buy would do well to double-check any 13 foot trailer without a title and it may be stripped of the logos.... or even a cheap paint job...
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 08:18 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Kevin K's Avatar
 
Name: Kevin K
Trailer: 17' Casita
Mpls,Minnesota
Posts: 3,052
Registry
Donna is right , NOT my trailer.



Name:   01150501041101030820080816b7e7e35b9d4a41562000485e.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  5.8 KB


Taken from St Paul's east side on Feb. 13, 2008. Plate #RL73535 Vin #82CA183 white with blue lettering says "Casita". Also says "Little Maggie" above rear window. Two bumper stickers on back "KFAI" & "BE GREEN" although stickers & plate have probably been taken off or changed. Was last seen being pulled by a white Jeep. Camper is 13 ft long. Early model 1981 made in Backus, Mn. Any info appreciated! 651-230-2431
__________________
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #5
Administrator
 
Mary F's Avatar
 
Name: Mary
Trailer: Escape 21; (formerly Casita LD 17 & 16)
Texas
Posts: 9,710
Registry
Quote:
ahhh, it's not Kevin's trailer... thank goodness.

This info has been posted before, I guess the trailer hasn't been found; it's been more than seven months ago. Anyone looking to buy would do well to double-check any 13 foot trailer without a title and it may be stripped of the logos.... or even a cheap paint job...
Earlier notices about this theft.
__________________
Mary F Fiberglass Rules!
________________________________
FGRV Forum Custom Search
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stolen Trailer Jerry Chapman General Chat 1 04-23-2010 07:29 PM
Stolen Hitch Lisa M. General Chat 19 07-09-2009 10:27 AM
Stolen? JenPB General Chat 5 03-30-2009 07:21 PM
Stolen Casita Robin G General Chat 6 07-19-2008 07:56 AM
Stolen Art Frederick L. Simson Jokes, Stories & Tall Tales 1 05-30-2008 03:51 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.