TAH DAH! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-28-2008, 06:30 AM   #1

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 17 ft 2001
I presente you the TADA! It's a Alufiber camping trailer like the TAB but 18 feets long and realy well design, total weight is 2121 Pounds ,I visit this camper in a expo RV in Montréal and It's a good quality product ,I open the long side windows and try to sell Hot dog! I get instant customer It's a winner! I laft a lot , I realy dont know how my girlfriend stay with a clown like me...Well she take pills I guest...

Just one critic...If your 5' 10" or more you get your head stock on the roof... I get lucky I had gel in my hair...

The little+ No need to tow your camper to a waste dispose station, grab your tank and empty them over your stepmother! G....yak yak yak! With chance she will not follow you on your next trip !

http://www.tada-rv.com/
Gilles D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:24 AM   #2

Trailer: Y2K6 Bigfoot 25 ft (25B25RQ) & Y2K3 Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Gilles,

We've seen the T@b and T@DA before. They are interesting designs to be sure, but they're slab constructed, not molded fiberglass. They're also fairly heavy for their size and lack of amenities (holding tanks, etc.)

And interestingly, their fresh water tank says they hold "22 lbs" which would be about three gallons. They require a gray water "blue tote" tank as they have no on-board holding tank for gray water. It's interesting because apparently a shower and water heater are options.

The cassette toilet is a nice touch though.

Roger
Roger H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #3

Trailer: Escape 17 ft 2006 / 2005 Honda Pilot
Registry
They are awful darn cute though! I love the colors . . . and the name.
Anne H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:09 PM   #4

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
We've seen the T@b and T@DA before. They are interesting designs to be sure, but they're slab constructed, not molded fiberglass. They're also fairly heavy for their size and lack of amenities (holding tanks, etc.)
What does slab construction mean? I thinks it's adorable! Anyone know how much they are?
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:29 PM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
What does slab construction mean? I thinks it's adorable!
Fiberglass flat panels, with seams holding it together.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:28 PM   #6

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
if money were no object.. which.. it is the one frivolous mod I would love to do with mine is a cassette toilet.

This would be so much easier for those with limitations that love to dry camp. The best of both worlds. A "big" peoples , er, workstation, and the ease of a porta potti for dumping.
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:01 PM   #7

Trailer: 2005 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 1996 Dakota 4x4 V6
I've finally seen a few T@DA's at the local dealer, and they have a lot of plus-factors, including the cool design, and some nice cabinets inside.
I looked underneath, and there is a huge space where they could mount a gray water tank, even with the spare tire slung under there, so it's a mystery to me why there is no gray tank.
It also only comes with one propane tank, which would have to be changed to two for me to make any use of it. That would require the battery to be moved to within the coach, but there is plenty of space under the front bed.
The retail price on the few I've seen is about $18-19K, which is way too high for what you're getting.
The T@DA is VERY close to convincing, but needs a few details remedied and a lower price.
P
Palmer M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:49 PM   #8

Trailer: Scamp
Registry
One of the big reasons for wanting and preferring molded fiberglass over sheet construction is seams that will leak. The T@B and TADA both have a lot of pretty, but will be prone to leaks. For my dollar I'll take function over pretty any day.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:01 PM   #9

Trailer: 2005 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 1996 Dakota 4x4 V6
Quote:
One of the big reasons for wanting and preferring molded fiberglass over sheet construction is seams that will leak. The T@B and TADA both have a lot of pretty, but will be prone to leaks. For my dollar I'll take function over pretty any day.
Agreed on that, sticking with what I got!
P
Palmer M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:08 AM   #10

It's a lot different then a simple fiberglass laminate standar construction, this alufiber constuction dont use "Rubber" roof, It's a one piece structure and they seal the edge wiht large molding (L shaper rubber), They will last longer and keep ther value better then laminate 'repair my joint every 3 years' fiberglass camper. This is a new material coming from Europe and for the moment only is cost limite is use to spread over every 'stick' camper constuctor line. By the way the TADA use a portable grey water tank instead of a fix one, just put the tank under the camper and plug the flexible tubing.
Easy to dispose system for Dry camping.

No need to say Fiberglass EGG still the best long lasting camper after a "HEAVY"Airstream! We all agree on that one and for $18000 to 20K I will buy a new Egg instead of anything ...Even a Airstream (To heavy )
Old 03-29-2008, 07:11 AM   #11

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
I know a number of people don't stay in some "snooty" campgrounds or RV parks, but if you do... a trailer without tanks won't be welcome. No matter how much you paid for the trailer... some won't even let you in with a porta potty. They expect "fully self-contained" to mean just that.

No Flames please.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:59 PM   #12

Quote:
I know a number of people don't stay in some "snooty" campgrounds or RV parks, but if you do... a trailer without tanks won't be welcome. No matter how much you paid for the trailer... some won't even let you in with a porta potty. They expect "fully self-contained" to mean just that.

No Flames please.
G..I'm new to this...Grey water, black water...G...the trillium (I will see and buy monday:-)got no grey water tank everything goes in the same tank so It's a black tank, another expense.... If I got space to install one... I will camp in goverement park and Wild life reserve , I do canoe and go fishing so I'm not sure what to expect there but one thing is for sure ...I will dispose of my waste where they indicate me to do and use the big flex tubing! I read so many story about those P*G camper from my side of the line...Well they discuss me but It's not the topic of this post so I guest we can say TATA (byebye) to this TADA! Let's play with EGGS !

My canoe http://www.esquif.com/en/index.php?mod=modeles&id=12

link to my camping site (Mont-Trembland) http://www.sepaq.com/pq/en/

http://www.sepaq.com/pq/mot/en/photos.html
Old 03-29-2008, 05:19 PM   #13

Trailer: Summit Weekend Refuge
Quote:
G..I'm new to this...Grey water, black water...G...the trillium (I will see and buy monday:-)got no grey water tank everything goes in the same tank so It's a black tank, another expense.... If I got space to install one... I will camp in goverement park and Wild life reserve , I do canoe and go fishing so I'm not sure what to expect there but one thing is for sure ...I will dispose of my waste where they indicate me to do and use the big flex tubing! I read so many story about those P*G camper from my side of the line...Well they discuss me but It's not the topic of this post so I guest we can say TATA (byebye) to this TADA! Let's play with EGGS !

My canoe http://www.esquif.com/en/index.php?mod=modeles&id=12

link to my camping site (Mont-Trembland) http://www.sepaq.com/pq/en/

http://www.sepaq.com/pq/mot/en/photos.html

Gilles,

Le TADA, c'est tres choux! Je croix que quelquns sont mechant au sujet des rv's qui ne sont pas les oeufs!

A bientot!

Art
Art Davis is offline   Reply With Quote