Texas isnt boring - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-31-2015, 12:43 PM   #1

Name: Ron
Trailer: Casita
Texas
Texas isnt boring

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno...te#.bkRqqmlMl9
Ron
Ron in TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:46 PM   #2

Trailer: Chalet
Send a message via Yahoo to Lynn Musgrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron in TX View Post
So glad you posted this now all snowbirds will be sure to stay in FL and not come to our ugly state to spend their winters.

Happy Camping
Lynn Musgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 12:09 PM   #3

Name: Ron
Trailer: Casita
Texas
I have friends that just travel I 80 through the panhandle, and others that just run I 35 through the state. They dont realize Texas is so diverse .The video just touched the surface.
Lynn
LOL
Ron
Ron in TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:44 PM   #4

Name: Stan
Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull #63
Virginia
WOW, better start loading the trailer. Shucks, gotta go to work next week, and after I retired a year ago. That's what happens when you tell your ex boss you will help out on occasion. Oh well, gotta pay for the new Oliver and Durango.

Stan
Stan and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:45 PM   #5

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2001 Spirit Deluxe 17" K5NAN
Texas
I had a friend post that on FB. Had to tell him to quit doing that stuff as we will get swamped. Better to go to Florida instead
If you Rest, You Rust
GMike A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 04:20 PM   #6

Name: Paul
Trailer: '04 Scamp 19D, TV:Tacoma 3.5L 4door, SB
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan and Carol View Post
WOW, better start loading the trailer. Shucks, gotta go to work next week, and after I retired a year ago. That's what happens when you tell your ex boss you will help out on occasion. Oh well, gotta pay for the new Oliver and Durango.

Stan
Gee, here is another one who forgot how to say NO. - just joking. Recently a friend offered me to help with mechanical design work on electro-optical devices. We used to work together, now we ski together occasionally. He still has maybe 10-15 years ahead of him, I've been retired for three years. I let him down gently, telling him to offer the job to some young smart ones. Retirement is my new career.

Now back on topic - Big Bend is on our bucket list!
Paul O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 04:35 PM   #7

Trailer: 2002 16 ft Scamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron in TX View Post
I have friends that just travel I 80 through the panhandle, and others that just run I 35 through the state. They dont realize Texas is so diverse .The video just touched the surface.
Lynn
LOL
Ron
Thanks for posting Ron. Before retiring I spent a good bit of time in Texas on company business and was always amazed when talking to our customers about some of the places I'd camped there that they'd never even heard of.

We love calling NC home but visit with you folks as often as we can and have enjoyed stops in well over half the places featured in the link. Thanks for making us always feel welcome and we look forward to returning soon!!!!!!!

Al & Cindy
Al and Cindy K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:55 PM   #8

Name: Herman & Ann
Trailer: Casita SD
Pensacola Florida
Texas should be on everyone's to do list while stationed in New Mexico twice and Arizona in the Air Force we spent a lot of times traveling thru your beautiful state in 2013 we spent about three weeks in the spring touring around ending up in Pala Duro Canyon near Amarillo. Had a wonderful time and the canyon is beyond discretion. Please everyone visit.
Herman M Parker is offline   Reply With Quote