Coleman fuel is basically GASOLINE! What used to be called 'white gas'.
I have a Coleman cookstove and it worked fine for years.
I know the hazards of gasoline, which is why in my tent camping days, I always carried a kerosene lantern. That fuel made a fine fire starter, and the light
is less harsh than a gasoline mantel type lantern, not to mention quieter.
This is the kind of fan I use for fanning fires:
Emergency hand held fan powered by two AA batteries - Hand Fans
Works fine, is cheap, small, and lightweight. They are available less expensive than this link.
"The only thing scarier than children playing with fire, are adults playing with fire."
A charter member of the Buffalo Plaid Brigade!
Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.