The WannaDago? ( WonaDayGo ) Smallest, Cheapest & NEW - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-22-2014, 09:36 PM   #15
Name: Gina D.
Trailer: '77 Leocraft 17 & Former Burro owner and fan!
West Coast USA
Hung Far Low is still in biz, but has moved to 82nd. The large sign was restored and is in the original downtown location, is a Portland landmark. The name, contrary to legend, is not a joke or play on words, it means "almond blossom fragrance"..story here: Hung Far Low- Restoring a Chinatown Treasure in Portland, Oregon - YouTube

Wankers corner is alive and well and rockin every weekend.

The name for this teardrop is actually "WonaDayGo", not wannadago as posted, so don't discredit the manufacturer for CAN discredit them for a dumb reference to a vitamins name tho.

The Italian slur is actually Dego. We aren't easily offended, especially by terms long dead.

Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 10:53 PM   #16
Name: Michael
Trailer: Amerigo & Trailmanor (popupish)
Didn't know the history on Wanker's Corner. Similar to the funeral home here - a family name, just one that lends itself to humor.

The Chinese restaurant's just a matter of not thinking about how something comes off in English. Pretty common really. I remember Jay Leno doing newspaper clippings and really losing it on one reporting a fire at the "Fu King" restaurant.

As for the WonaDayGo, I'm in no position to know if somebody's gonna be offended or not - but I think people ARE going to notice and, like I said, it's a distraction.

Of course, We tried to get the university here to stop abbreviating "Analytical Math" as "Anal Math" - without success. The response was "our students would never think of that". Uh... sure. There's a reason it's called Sophomoric humor.

Mike Watters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 02:03 AM   #17
Name: Darrell
Trailer: Scamp 16ft
I'd probably just go with a teardrop over that or a simple enclosed trailer. I could insulate one and haul my 4 wheeler to.
Darrell in Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:57 AM   #18
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2013 Ford Escape
Nice concept but after a day of camping in rain or bad weather with this kind of unit your gonna wana go home. Most tear drops I have seen have storage and kitchen out back but this unit has nothing. And the ad says you can get your ATV inside but the side door is way too small for that, and there is no back door to get it inside.

Originally Posted by Bob Miller View Post
This has gotta be about the smallest, most basic and cheapest camping trailer offered in a long time.

Can't say that I would want this box on wheels, but it's an idea.

Scroll down in the link for more pics
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:22 AM   #19
Name: Terry
Trailer: 1996 Casita Freedom Deluxe 17 ft
With all due respect to the ladies of Clackamas County, John Abraham Von Wanker still sounds to me like a character in a Mel Brooks movie.
Terry G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:33 AM   #20
Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact II
Hmmmm. I guess I better take away the Grandkids DVD of the "Shaggy Dog" story. They might get the wrong idea about what consenting adult Canine's do in the privacy of their doggy house.

But enough about plays on words.....

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote