There is one less camper in the world today - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-21-2009, 07:46 AM   #29
Trailer: Casita
Gina, It's a deep ache that will lessen with time but never go away. You are a good Mama to all them hounds, squeeze that young'in and feel no guilt. Sorry for your loss.

shane n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:50 AM   #30
Trailer: 1999 21 ft Bigfoot (2500 series)
you know I am pretty new here, but one of the things that I connected too was the comunity aspect, and Gina. She has always had good advice and the fact she has DOGS, and has no issue stating they are her family. We have four unwanteds until they came into our family. We cannot imagine our life without them.

Sorry for the loss of your girl. Love the others and you will all make it through.

Alexandra B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:55 AM   #31
Trailer: 1981 Burro 13 ft

Shedding a tear for you, Gina. Got a couple of furkids myself and they mean the world to me. Hang in there.
LizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:11 AM   #32
Name: Georgana
Trailer: 1996 16 ft Scamp and 1990 16 ft Scamp
Sooo Sorry Gina and Ron. Have geriatrics myself and lost one in June last year.
I always take comfort that I will get to meet them at the bridge in good time.
Big huggs to you both<<<>>>.
Georgana D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:13 AM   #33
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft.-1974, Scamps 16 ft.-1996 & 13 ft.-2003
Shedding a tear for you, Gina. Got a couple of furkids myself and they mean the world to me. Hang in there.
Gina; I too am sorry for your loss. About three years ago, our golden retriever "Barron" and cat "Meeusik" have passed on within months of each other. We enjoy many of the pictures of wonderful memories.-Mary Lynn K.
Mary Lynn K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:20 AM   #34
Trailer: 1999 Scamp 13 ft and 2003 Bigfoot 17 ft (15B17CB)
We too add our sympathy. As I sit here with Gretta the calico cat on my lap I reflect on how we need to cherish each day and the people/pets in them. As we all know time is the only healer.
Tony and Darlene
Tony Nowak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:36 AM   #35
Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
So sorry for your sad loss. Even though they are "pets", there is an entirely different kind of loss we feel when they must leave us. They just love us so unconditionally and lossing that just hurts, plain a simple. Terry
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:16 AM   #36
Name: Patrick
Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 17 ft
Sorry to hear the news, Gina. We had to put down our 13 1/2 yo Akita just before Christmas and, as you said, it never gets easier.

But, we've got a new pup and I have a new avatar.

Patrick Mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #37
Trailer: 2007 Casita
Gina, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the memories of all the good times will ease your pain. TandP's. Robin
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #38
Trailer: Casita 16 ft 1984 and U-Haul CT13 1985
Oh Gina, I'm so very sorry to hear of Kitty's passing. I wish there was something I could do to help lessen your grief.

Jeanne and Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #39
Name: Linda and Dale and Dallas the cat
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
So sorry Gina, I was crying as I read the thread. Glad we got a chance to meet Kitty. Sorry about your loss too Ron.
Linda&Dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #40
Name: Dianne
Trailer: 17 ft Casita

My heartfelt condolences to you as well. I don't post often, but read the forum very regularly and feel like I know you (and so many others here). And I know your heart ache Gina. Our first ever dog was a beagle and I loved him to bits. We had to send him back to God a couple of years ago. And it broke my heart. We now have two beagles, both 3 and both rescue dogs. They are fantastic dogs with hearts of gold. As you know.

Dianne Dohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #41
Name: Gina D.
Trailer: '77 Leocraft 17 & Former Burro owner and fan!
West Coast USA
thank you all for your kind thoughts.

Yes, Beagles are special. Kitty was a true comedian. I swaer she would play tricks on you.. I know she liked to play Peek a Boo.. very strange for a dog.

I had to run an errand today, and when I got home, Sticky (The male) was anxiously waiting with tail going 90mph. He was so disappointed when I didn;'t have her with me. He truly loves the puppy, and I am hoping she will help him through this time. In fact, I knew this would happen and thats part of the reason I got her.
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:38 PM   #42
Name: Rachel
Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Awww, Gina, I'm sorry to hear about Kitty. She sure was lucky to have you as family though; I don't see how she could have done any better.

My pup is pretty much my only family and he's nearly 16. I know I'm going to have to face this too, and I just can't imagine it. He and I have been a team for so long now.

Here's to Kitty romping and playing in the land of endless green fields and very slow squirrels. Back to her frisky, puppy self. I'm sure she's thinking of you.

PS: I've been travelling the past couple of days and had stopped at a public wi-fi spot, so I took a quick peek at FGRV. I had to kind of duck my head and walk out quickly -- I just couldn't keep from tearing up while thinking about you and Kitty.

Raya is offline   Reply With Quote