Cari & I spent an afternoon completing a project inside PL35... Since we have never used it in bed mode we only put the memory foam on the seat cushions. Well it made sense that we do all the remaining cushions before the new owners arrived as i'm thinking they will be using it in rear-bed + side dinette mode.
As an FYI, for those who have wondered how you could transform your sitting experience from stock-blah to WOWZER in comfort level...
We were reminded of just how comfortable these memory-foam-tweaked seats were by nearly every visitor in the rig this past egg-fest. So here is how we did it:
1) Purchase an appropriately sized gel/memory mattress topper.
2) Open up your stock cushions and remove the (most likely this is a typical cushion build thing) thinsulate/similar batting from foam cushion.
3) Cut a piece of memory foam to match cushion.
4) Put original cushion back in cover.
5) Roll / or wrangle the memory foam into cover on top of foam.
6) Sit or lay down and be amazed.
: ) Thom