Traveling eggs - would that we a runny omelete? - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-10-2010, 08:47 AM   #1

Trailer: Bonair Oxygen 2002
Travelling eggs - would that be a runny omelete?
Well the event I posted in the event calendar is underway. As I type the 100+ old cars and trucks with 80+ trailers will be heading to Port Aux Basques (pronounced port o bask) Newfoundland to line up for the ferry to Nova Scotia after a week on 'The Rock'. Sadly we are not there now. Happily we are catching up with our first grandbaby. We will rejoin the tour in Quebec City.
You can follow the tour on www.coasters2010.com. We made Canada AM, CBC and Newfoundland TV and local news outlets. If we are in your neighbourhood come on out. I took pictures of most of all the eggs or odd old trailers as we lined up for the send off. Now if I go back and read all those threads on how to post pix. Never thought I'd need to know that.
The events calendar lists the campgrounds across Canada where the tour will be stopping. One couple have restored their 13 foot boler to an appraised value of 18,000!
Happy travelling.
Jean

Old 07-10-2010, 03:34 PM   #2

Name: Liz
Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler, 1987 & 1988 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
California
Registry
Jean, what a fun looking event! Quite a few fiberglass trailers in the group, I would love to see more pictures!

Congratulations on your new family member!

Old 07-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #3

Name: theresa
Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
New Brunswick
Registry
ahhh...i'd really love to go to camper's city here in moncton and see them on july 17th!!! sadly, we will be away.

moncton is hosting the atlantic nationals antique car show this weekend and more old cars next weekend will be awesome!

cheers
theresa
Old 07-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #4

Trailer: 1975 Boler 1300 TV 2009 Mazda Tribute, 4 cyl, 5 spd trans.
Hi - thanks for this info. I'll be sure to see them when they come to Ottawa later in the month.

Quote:
Travelling eggs - would that be a runny omelete?
Well the event I posted in the event calendar is underway. As I type the 100+ old cars and trucks with 80+ trailers will be heading to Port Aux Basques (pronounced port o bask) Newfoundland to line up for the ferry to Nova Scotia after a week on 'The Rock'. Sadly we are not there now. Happily we are catching up with our first grandbaby. We will rejoin the tour in Quebec City.
You can follow the tour on www.coasters2010.com. We made Canada AM, CBC and Newfoundland TV and local news outlets. If we are in your neighbourhood come on out. I took pictures of most of all the eggs or odd old trailers as we lined up for the send off. Now if I go back and read all those threads on how to post pix. Never thought I'd need to know that.
The events calendar lists the campgrounds across Canada where the tour will be stopping. One couple have restored their 13 foot boler to an appraised value of 18,000!
Happy travelling.
Jean