Trillium 5500 Registry - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-03-2018, 06:46 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Trillium 5500 Registry

Trillium 5500 Registry

For some time I played with the idea of creating an online registry for Trillium 5500 trailers. So lately I finally came up with something that seems to work quite well.

The 5500, the largest Trillium ever made (18ft), is a pretty rare trailer. According to the rumor, only about 65 or them were ever made before Trillium Industries closed its doors in the early 80s. All 5500s were made in 1980-1981.

A registry of all existing Trillium 5500 could possibly allow us to see if there is any truth to the number of 65 units, follow all the existing 5500 registered, and compare any differences between each unit (they all seem somewhat different). Also, in case one gets stolen, we may be able to identify it if it ever comes back on the market if it has been documented before.

I invite all Trillium 5500 owner to register their trailer.

The Trillium 5500 registry can be accessed here:

https://airtable.com/shr4bWwL6yN2zjy...iXT5z9fuyJbWQX

You can bookmark this page, as it will not change.
It is a public, read-only access to the Trillium 5500 Registry.

If you wish to register your Trillium 5500, click here:

https://airtable.com/shrJg5Nd0S13LxN...GiU8UccYXKktFE

You will access an online form that takes only a minute or two to fill.
YOU WILL NEED YOUR TRAILER SERIAL NUMBER.
The serial number is mandatory and is the basis of the registry.
In a Trillium 5500, the serial number is usually found on the upper right corner of the trailer "spec sheet", which is usually glued on the back of the door of the cabinet just above the fridge. The number is in the 55-33XXXXX format.

The registry is about the trailer, not the owner. However, the form asks for the owner's name and general location. These are optional, this is only to help keep track of the trailers. A nickname and general location (no specific address) is fine. Remember that the registry is public.
The registry allows you to add pictures of your trailer and a link to any website about your trailer (blog, picture hosting site, forum thread, etc).
As a side note, the database provider for this registry is AirTable and all the data is hosted on their servers, using encryption.

Once you've clicked the "Submit" button, you will not be able to modify your entry. Please make sure you have on hand everything you wish to include the registry before you hit the Submit button.

As the sole administrator of the registry, to maintain the registry's integrity, I am the only one who can makes changes to it. If you wish to add or modify any information about your trailer in the registry, please use the following link to inform me of any changes you wish.
https://airtable.com/shroso56mVoEHcW...NfeOztq0XcZqbI

The link to access the Registry application form, and the link for the modifications request form will probably change over time. Do not bookmark these. To keep things simple, I went with an "open" system without access passwords, where anyone who has the link can actually send those forms. Now I'm sure someone will think he's funny and start filling up fake entries in the Registry. In case this happens, I can easily change the forms' addresses for different ones, and/or keep the addresses private and give them only on request. Depending on how things are going, the links to register a trailer or to request changes will probably be available by request only.

Thanks to all Trillium 5500 owners participating in the registry!
Carl V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:13 PM   #2

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
I have not explored it myself but perhaps you should look at the registry here at FBRV.com and look for some members you could contact in person. There are seven Trillium models including various (mis)spellings so you would have to select them and sort from there. I would assume some are no longer active.

Fiberglass RV - Search Trailers
gordon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 09:17 PM   #3

I don't know about seven Trillium models (I only know 4).
I think Dave Tilston in his serial list registry has a more up-to-date list of most 5500 to ever show up on this forum, I hope some of the owners are still around.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:32 PM   #4

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Good evening, i used to have a 4500 Trillium 5 years ago. i have loved it! presently I'd like to know, if there would be someone interested to sell his 5500.... Jean-Jacques
Jean Jacques Lamoureux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 05:55 AM   #5

Up!

Old 06-25-2019, 04:31 PM   #6

Up! ;-)
Old 09-24-2019, 10:15 PM   #7

Up!! :-)
We have 19 T5500 listed so far!
Old 01-08-2023, 07:29 AM   #8

Name: Linda
Trailer: Trillium 4500 & in the market for 5500
Quebec
Trillium 5500 - in the market

Hi RVLIFE Community,
I am in the market for. Trillium 5500 or any other model of fiberglass RV greater than 17 ft.please contact me if you would be interested is selling.
I currently own a beautiful Trillium 4500, in very good condition that is on the market.
Thank you.
Linda
LuckyLinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 01:50 PM   #9

Just bumping this up for any Trillium 5500 owner!

Tags
trillium