Trillium Newbie! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #15

Name: Laurie
Trailer: 13 Trillium
Alberta
Registry
Finally, here are the inside pics! Funny, it looks dry!
Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	226.3 KB
ID:	38965Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	310.4 KB
ID:	38966

Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	277.8 KB
ID:	38967
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhanna View Post
Some more of the interior. Like I said, mostly original. New cork floor and drapes. Not my personal choice, but they were made well and lined so I went with it - Orange. I definately see new recovered cushions in my future.....ya think? Especially the missing back bunk. Still need to scrub the lensolite some more, luvin' my seams! grrrr can't get the pictures to load

Old 08-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #16

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
I'm curious, you have 2 sink faucets, one I assume is a pump,do you have a small tank for that somewhere and is the other for when hooked to city water?

Old 08-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #17

Name: Josie&Craig
Trailer: Escape 21
South Carolina
Registry
Welcome, welcome....

I love the shelves they put up high on the Trill's....makes for good storage....yours looks so clean and pretty (even so oranage is not high on my list of favorite colors.)

Good luck fixing the leak and...

Happy Camping!!!

Mrs. 2yax

"Not all those who wander are lost." (J.R.R. Tolkein from Lord of the Rings..."Strider's Poem")
2yax2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #18

Alberta
Registry
Oh my goodness! Your guess is as good as mine! I have no idea. I haven't gotten into the mechanics of the water yet. I know how to turn on the stove and the furnace - that's it. Honestly I don't know if I will ever use the water as I am used to dry camping. Electricity allows me to boil up hot water for whatever (a luxury as far as I'm concerned) and I always have the totes we fill up on site. I know one must be a pump as I have read it on here but again, I'm afraid I'm not much help to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
I'm curious, you have 2 sink faucets, one I assume is a pump,do you have a small tank for that somewhere and is the other for when hooked to city water?
Old 08-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #19

Alberta
Registry
Thanks Mrs. 2 yax! Like I said, orange isn't my thing either but the drapes were done quite well so I went with it. The closet was fitted with a hanged storage thingy with big and small cloth slide out drawers. I took them out and just used the spaces for shelves for towels, boxes of cereal, garbage bags. Donna put wire shelves on the inside of her closet door - great space saving! I plan on doing that. The hangy thing was quite long and i took all the little drawers out and put them on top of that shelf. One for tools, flashlight, level, etc, others for games, cards, camera, etc. Worked out well for all those little things there is no where to put. The dollar store also has little cloth/wire baskets that fit perfectly up there but I didn't wan't to buy anything I didn't need right now. When I get the covers done I'm going with browns and will readdress the curtains at that time - thinking of a teal/aqua blue - sound a bit better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2yax2go View Post
Welcome, welcome....

I love the shelves they put up high on the Trill's....makes for good storage....yours looks so clean and pretty (even so oranage is not high on my list of favorite colors.)

Good luck fixing the leak and...

Happy Camping!!!

Mrs. 2yax

Tags
trillium