Trillium Weight - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-09-2003, 10:47 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 18,870
Most of my extra essential stuff was for just in case... Just in case I get company for dinner, I need to have the entire Iron Chef Kitchen available. Just in case I get board I need to have the Rolling Blockbuster Video DVD selection available. Just in case, well you get the idea. Sad part is, 95% of the time it's just Kyra (for picture, scan left) and me. The other 5% I have a friend who tags along. I have found that doing without (which sounds extreme, but it's not) forces me to actually get out and do/see more of where I am, instead of just sticking to my pre-arrival to do/see list. In other words, if it's raining out and I really don't feel like watching Titanic for the 167th time, I get wet, and go to some nearby attraction or museum that I didn't even consider going to before I left. UNLESS it's thundering out, then I need to stay home and protectKyra from the boom booms :r (Pits are vicious... yeah right)

I always remind myself that no matter where I go if I absolutley need something, I can always buy it on the road. Granted it might be a bit more expensive, but that might help you realize that you don't really need it either... like the time I paid $4.99 for a pound of butter.. :censor
__________________

__________________
Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 06:11 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 18,870
4.99 a pound of butter

how about 5 bucks fo r2 d cell batterys. Well as much as i hate to admit it iam a just in case er too. who else carryes a spare tranny well used to anyway or a trailer dolly still do that . I agree whole heartly about a few dvd to pass a stormy night . a stormy day local attactions are fun museums restored grand camps etc.
Oh i feel so good and bad today ! good i bought a fullsize pickup
bad because i really did love driveing the Rav4 around town .
At least now i have peace of mind and can tow a small house. gas bill is going to be horrible . oh the trade offs eggs make us do !!!
Boys and thier toys :r
Ps i really think the extended cab short bed chevy is great so far
nice ride driveing with a v8 and automatic is such a wierd feeling .
foot keeps looking for the clutch and hand the shifter. I ramble
but 30 years of standards its kinda nice . time will tell
one calf bigger then the other !!
__________________

__________________
Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 06:32 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 18,870
Weights

Hi Benny
I think your Bolers weight of 1464 loaded is just about right. We carry 300-400 lbs of stuff in ours, depending on the trip. It's amazing how much things add up. We have the weights for everything we take. No we're not paranoid but years ago after a disasterous drive home at a maximum speed of 30 mph with the old tent trailer, we came home a weighed everything. All the storage in that thing was on one side so it was very easy to get it loaded wrong and then have it fish-tail. We've never had that problem since.

I'm betting our Trillium loaded would end up weighing about the same as your Boler. Hmmmm maybe we'ell just weigh it loaded and save some work!
Nancy
__________________

__________________
Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
trillium, weighing, weight


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trillium Weight??? Joan D Towing, Hitching, Axles and Running Gear 14 05-30-2016 12:21 PM
trillium 5500 dry weight ? mmaclean Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 11 08-21-2014 12:24 AM
Trillium - bunk bed max weight? KristaMo Care and Feeding of Molded Fiberglass Trailers 1 06-08-2009 12:42 AM
Weight of 1976 Trillium 13 Lisa H. General Chat 12 03-17-2008 09:29 AM
trillium dry weight franklin hammond General Chat 8 07-08-2007 09:53 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.