Two Fiberglass Trailers stolen in LA - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #61

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
Maybe if he reposted the information and images here again in a fresh thread it might help him find the perps now that the selling & camping seasons are in full swing.

(Non-PC Comment: "Not that there aren't already a lot of Perps on C/L and eBay year around anyway)

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #62
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Hello everyone I'm back , after trying to post on a new iPad I gave the wrong username and got locked out when fg rv sent me a new temp password every time I entered it would not work I became frustrated and gave up .been reading forums every day since so no what's up.finnally I tried again tonight to post .got my temp password a nd would not work again .kept trying utill my son said did you hit the cap lock ( dah) worked great after that should of asked him three months ago anyways I'm back on line.as to the stolen uhaul and scamp there still missing and were still looking for them . I appreciate you still remembering them posting about them . As to the pictures and the discription of the trailers they can be found at happiercamper trailer rentals in Los Angles California. thanks again everyone for your concern
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:44 PM   #63

Name: Gage
Trailer: 13' Burro
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikmay View Post
...............I'm back on line.as to the stolen uhaul and scamp there still missing and were still looking for them. ..............thanks again everyone for your concern
There's a Vintage Trailer Rally up at Silverwood Lake this next weekend (6/21 - 6/23). I'll be going Saturday to say hi. I'll keep an eye open. Maybe if they are still in the area and someone thinking that maybe the heat has cooled down, one or both may just show up (wouldn't that be great). Just a wild shot but who knows?
gage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #64
Commercial Member

Ontario
I was just sent a private message from a member who had seen a eBay ad for a purple fg trailer I checked the ad and the trailer is a purple uhaul ,not a scamp kind of coincidental the u haul is called the grape escape as the scamp was also called th grape escape.its defenetly not the trailer I sent a email to the owner of the u haul to tell him of the situation . I'd like also like to thank everyone for keeping these trailers in your thoughts as I know someone will eventually spot them
Old 09-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #65

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Stolen camper surfaces 4yr's later so there is still hope
Camper stolen in 2009 recovered
Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:26 AM   #66

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/591103
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:41 AM   #67

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
This is why you should never buy a camper with no clear title. If a deal sounds too good to be true, or the previous owner will not title it then walk away real fast. I see way too many trailers for sale with no title and that to me raises all kinds of RED FLAGS. Yet there are still people out there buying them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken C View Post
Stolen camper surfaces 4yr's later so there is still hope
Camper stolen in 2009 recovered
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 10:21 AM   #68

Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post

No kidding- if that's a different U-Haul, it's the identical twin to the stolen one shown at this page! Didja send that link to the victims?
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 10:57 AM   #69

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Airbd.com is a website that people that have rentals can post to. The Airbd account and photos belong to the owner of Happy Camper who the 2 trailers where stolen from - You can see his profile on the right side of the rental listing...... so nothing fishy about the Airbd rental listing.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:48 PM   #70
Commercial Member

Ontario
Yes carol thoes pictures were done for air bnb before they were stolen we still use those pictures in different ads because even though we don't have them physically we still own them and hope to get them back .On the bright side the blue boler you see on the beach will be on the cover of sunset magazine in may it was used in a photo shoot in feb on the west coast a little north of San frasisco got me 10 copies on order
Old 04-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #71

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikmay View Post
.On the bright side the blue boler you see on the beach will be on the cover of sunset magazine in may it was used in a photo shoot in feb on the west coast a little north of San frasisco got me 10 copies on order

Cool! Your trailers keep popping up in a number of commercial ads/videos etc.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:16 PM   #72

Trailer: Casita
Registry
By all means don't give up hope. As a peace officer I once recovered a firearm from a deer poacher that had been stolen over 21 years in the past.
Gene Masse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:59 PM   #73
Commercial Member

Ontario
Yes gene we won't give up on these it's why we appreciate this thread popping up periodically and reminding everyone there still out there