Two weeks from today - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-06-2016, 03:09 PM   #15

Name: Joe
Trailer: 2013 EggCamper & 2011 Silverado Reg Cab 4x4
Ohio
CindyL,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I love the Silver Cloud and pondered over if for a LONG time! Im so glad to see it found a great home with a member here!! I hope you get TONS of enjoyment out of it!

We live in Cincinnati Ohio area - my wife and I would love to see it some day! Maybe we will see you at a rally!

2013 EggCamper #120

Joe's EggCamper Journal
JWScarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:41 PM   #16

Name: Cindy
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Illinois
Registry
Thank you for not buying it, JWScarab . Only a week from tomorrow and we learn how to hitch it to our Expedition.

You are welcome to see it. We do get through the Cincinatti area occasionally. We are taking a camping trip to KY in July.

We will have it at Bardstown, KY at Eggs a la Bourbon. A couple of spaces have opened up, although they are pretty steep spots, if you have the weekend free. We will also have it at Algonac.

CindyL

Old 04-06-2016, 03:49 PM   #17

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Thank you for not buying it, JWScarab . Only a week from tomorrow and we learn how to hitch it to our Expedition.

You are welcome to see it. We do get through the Cincinatti area occasionally. We are taking a camping trip to KY in July.

We will have it at Bardstown, KY at Eggs a la Bourbon. A couple of spaces have opened up, although they are pretty steep spots, if you have the weekend free. We will also have it at Algonac.

CindyL
Your quite welcome!! I lost sleep over the Silver Cloud for a LONG time!!! haha! What clinched my decision was the distance (I still work), and needing a different TV to pull her. But the Silver Cloud itself - oooohhhhhh I wanted it so bad!! Still do!!! haha!! If you ever sell it, you have a buyer right here!!

But yes, I'm VERY glad you got it, and VERY happy for you and your husband!! That's so cool!!

So, I promised a few co-workers we will be camping in our Casita at the Bluegrass Festival at the KY Horse Park that same weekend as the Eggs Rally. It looks like we will only be 50ish miles away! I surely don't want to inconvenience you, but maybe my wife and I could run over there and say hi (and drool over the Silver Cloud) for just a bit if you don't mind!!

Congratulations again!!!
2013 EggCamper #120

Joe's EggCamper Journal
Old 04-06-2016, 04:13 PM   #18

Name: Kevin
Trailer: 28' Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Oak Park, IL
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
You would be very welcome to stop by. We will probably be out touring bourbon distilleries on Saturday, but we'll be around all day Sunday. If you have a time you could give us, we'll work around it if possible. Lexington is about an hour away and a nice drive. Hope to see you!

Kevin

(You could join us for the potluck on Saturday night, too! We plan to be eating around 6 p.m.)
Old 04-06-2016, 04:23 PM   #19

Ohio
Hi Kevin!! I'm a little bit of a newbie here - but I figured out you must be the other half of CindyL.....haha! Congratulations on the Silver Cloud!! I'll talk to my wife (shes not a member here) and see what time. I'm thinking if you are going to be there Sunday, maybe that would work! We could head over your way Sunday morning - get there at noon ish, stay for an hour or two (if this works for you), and then head back and pick up our Casita on the way back home! My name is Joe. My wife is Cherie. Look forward to meeting you both!!
2013 EggCamper #120

Joe's EggCamper Journal
Old 04-06-2016, 08:15 PM   #20

Name: Lance
Trailer: 1993 Bigfoot 17.5 1987 Bigfoot 28 ft SilverCloud
British Columbia
Bon voyage! We know exactly how you feel.

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
Old 04-06-2016, 08:20 PM   #21

Ohio
You guys are killing me!!! Lance - I see you are a Silver Cloud owner too!!!!

My time will come -

2013 EggCamper #120

Joe's EggCamper Journal