Updated Trillium Outback web site - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-16-2008, 02:14 PM   #1

Trailer: 1974 Trillium 13 ft
Looks like the Canadian Trillium Outback web site has undergone a long awaited update, too.

http://www.trilliumtrailers.com/
Old 04-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #2

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
I was hoping that the trilliumrv.com site would be updated too with the new Trillium 4500, but no luck yet.

It's too bad that the RV industry (including Trillium) went with all white trailers after the 70's - the new trailers just don't have the same character.
Booker B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 04:13 PM   #3

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
I'm confused, what is the difference between the Trillium Outback and the Trilliumrv? Aside from one is made in Canada and one in California.
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #4

Hi Sharon,

Here is my understanding.

Team Trillum in calgary (trilliumtrailers.com) is using the original Trillium 1300 (13') molds for their Outback Trailers and they have been building them since at least 2002. Trillium RV seems to actually own the Trillium Name (note that Trillium is not part of the Outback trailer name). Team Trillum in Calgary will be making the bodies/frames for Trillium USA and then the final assembly for the trailers is done in California. The parts and look inside of the trailer looks different then the outback, I really like the stove/sink

Trillium RV will be building a 4500 model for the summer and I do not know if in fact Team Trillium is building the body. However, they are asking for feedback on the floorplan on the 4500 (which I sent them) and you may be interested in doing so too.

Feedback on 4500
Old 04-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #5

Trailer: 1974 Trillium 13 ft
Quote:
Team Trillum in calgary (trilliumtrailers.com) is using the original Trillium 1300 (13') molds for their Outback Trailers and they have been building them since at least 2002. Trillium RV seems to actually own the Trillium Name (note that Trillium is not part of the Outback trailer name). Team Trillum in Calgary will be making the bodies/frames for Trillium USA and then the final assembly for the trailers is done in California. The parts and look inside of the trailer looks different then the outback, I really like the stove/sink
Last time I spoke with someone at Trillium Calgary, it was explained to me that even though there might have been common plans at some point, they are now basically two separate entities that no longer really have much to do with one another, i.e. they each make their own trailers.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:15 PM   #6

Thanks for the update Daniel!

Tags
trillium