Wanting to look at a 25’ Bigfoot in the midwest - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2019, 12:30 PM   #1

Name: Tony
Trailer: Camplite
Michigan
Wanting to look at a 25’ Bigfoot in the midwest

Hello, we are longtime campers looking at possibly purchasing a 25’ Bigfoot. The wife is interested in the rear twin, or rear queen model and we’d love to see one in person. We are located in Tipton, MI which is 30 miles from the Ohio border and 50 miles from Indiana.

We currently camp in a 25’ All aluminum Camplite but are thinking the extra width in the Bigfoot would be nice.

Thank you,
Tony
T4halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 01:39 PM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: Bigfoot
Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4halo View Post
Hello, we are longtime campers looking at possibly purchasing a 25’ Bigfoot. The wife is interested in the rear twin, or rear queen model and we’d love to see one in person. We are located in Tipton, MI which is 30 miles from the Ohio border and 50 miles from Indiana.

We currently camp in a 25’ All aluminum Camplite but are thinking the extra width in the Bigfoot would be nice.

Thank you,
Tony
We have a 25' rear Queen. We live in southeast Missouri. We are using ours a lot but it is close by our home usually.
jcwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 08:58 AM   #3

Name: Karen
Trailer: Big Foot
Michigan
We live in CO with a twin and will be heading from Cleveland to the UP in August if that helps?
Karen in CO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:08 PM   #4

Michigan
Karen, that would be great. I leave for work on the 18th of August but the wife will be around all month.

Tony
Old 06-29-2019, 04:11 PM   #5

Name: Josh & Sonya
Trailer: '97 Casita SD 17; 03 Bigfoot 25RQ
Arizona
Maybe heading your way

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4halo View Post

Thank you,
Tony
Hi Tony,

We have a 25RQ and will be heading up to Canada and then east. Not sure yet if we will stay north of the border until Niagara Falls, or drop back down into USA at Portal, ND and then continue east. If we do the latter, we'll pass close to you on our way to Rochester, NY and then VT. That would probably happen in the last week of July.

PM me around 20 July if you haven't seen a 25ft BF yet, and I'll let you know our plans.

If you are going to purchase new, I would definitely go with the twin beds. We saw one camping in the midwest last year, and it's a great setup. The queen is good, but even in a king at home, I still manage to disturb my wife while sleeping. We are small, but I thrash around a lot.

Josh
Josh and Sonya W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 04:39 PM   #6

Name: Karen
Trailer: Big Foot
Michigan
Hi Tony and Monica. It will probably be around the 18th of August that we will be heading north to the UP, but happy to meet up with Monica since you are returning to work. Yes, I used to live in MI from 1974-1988 and visited the UP often and have seen the sites you suggested. My brother lives near the Canadian border so we plan to visit with him for awhile. If you don't see the Twin prior to that date, please reach back out :-)
Karen in CO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 04:44 PM   #7

Michigan
Josh, thank you. I’ll be in touch around the 20th.

John, looks like we may not need to travel to Missouri. But, thanks for the offer.

Tony
Old 06-29-2019, 04:52 PM   #8

Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen in CO View Post
Hi Tony and Monica. It will probably be around the 18th of August that we will be heading north to the UP, but happy to meet up with Monica since you are returning to work. Yes, I used to live in MI from 1974-1988 and visited the UP often and have seen the sites you suggested. My brother lives near the Canadian border so we plan to visit with him for awhile. If you don't see the Twin prior to that date, please reach back out :-)
Thanks Karen. We cant wait to see your camper.

Dont forget to visit Oswald’s bear ranch.

Tony

Tags
bigfoot