WE WON!!! WE WON!!! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 12-10-2005, 03:57 PM   #15
Trailer: 16 ft Scamp 2001
--><div class='quotemain'>
Summer & Brad- No that is not our Scamp. We live in Eureka but if you would like to get together that would be great. We have a Burro 13ft. My dad lives next door and he has a 73 Amerigo, 88 Lil BigFoot and 2 Compact Jrs. We do have a neighbor right across the street that has a 13 ft Scamp. Within 1 block we have 5 fiberglass trailers. You are more than welcome to come see them. When will you be coming to the area? If you would like to get together let me know and I will PM you our phone#. Would love to see your Scamp.

hi...we just got back from picking up the scamp-a crazy 2 day trip to CO!!! but, we're home now-for a few days, anyways. sure, PM me your phone # and i'll call when we get up to Arcata (well, after christmas, probably!). it'd be fun to come by and see all the trailers...crzy-5 all together!

the only bummer-i do think we paid too much, and feel a wee bit sick about it...though it's going to be perfect in every other way!

Summer&Brad B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 04:49 PM   #16
Name: Gina D.
Trailer: '77 Leocraft 17 & Former Burro owner and fan!
West Coast USA
I will most likely be coming back that way mid week after Xmas. Maybe we could do a quick one nite rallyette? I could even do 2.

Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 05:18 PM   #17
Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe

Hi Summer and Brad

Your new (to you) Casita looks beautiful. We know you will enjoy every minute that you are away with your new "little" home. Please don't let the $$'s spoil your new treasure. It's only money and you probably didn't over spend anyway. These fiberglass gems really hold their value ... Enjoy, relax and remember how lucky you were to find just what you wanted.
CarolnJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 05:26 PM   #18
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
I agree with Carol, Brad and Summer.....you can't put a price on memories and I envision you'll be making lots of those now that you're a molded fiberglass trailer owner.
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:56 AM   #19
Name: Roger
Trailer: Y2K6 Born Free 32RQ on the Kodiak chassis, 1995 Coachmen 19' B-van and 1996 Precision 21' Sailboat
Summer and Brad, it's worth every penney of what you paid if it's what you wanted. Don't worry about it. Make it yours and use it! It's a great looking little trailer and should serve you well for years to come.

Roger H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 07:35 AM   #20
Trailer: 16 ft Scamp 2001
Thanks again, all, for the encouragement! im looking forward to using our little egg, that's for sure.

Gina, we'll be in Arcata for a coupla weeks...let's get in touch...you could email us? or we could email you??? lmk...and we'll hook up with ellen and barry, too, and my dp neighbor down the street. my dp's have an acre....room for everyone?!?! maybe, lol.

Summer&Brad B. is offline   Reply With Quote