Where are the Bigfoot trailer owners? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-20-2018, 01:52 PM   #15

Name: jack
Trailer: Bigfoot
Arizona
I'm in Tucson after traveling full time for most of last year. I'll be settling out for the midwest and the east coast shortly.

Jack
2014 Bigfoot 2500 17.5 FB

tidewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:19 PM   #16

Name: Zach
Trailer: 91 Bigfoot 17
Montana
Registry
I just saw a Bigfoot 19' going through Helena MT this afternoon.

ZachO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:39 PM   #17

Name: Val
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Deluxe B19 19 ft / 2007 Nissan Frontier V6 NISMO 4x4
Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachO View Post
I just saw a Bigfoot 19' going through Helena MT this afternoon.
That's a rare sighting!
V'sGlassSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:42 PM   #18

Name: Val
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Deluxe B19 19 ft / 2007 Nissan Frontier V6 NISMO 4x4
Arizona
Registry
I'm in Phoenix Arizona with a B 19 Bigfoot. Every few months, I will see Bigfoot, Burro, Trillium or Scamp, but the most frequent sightings are of Casitas. Last time I went to New Mexico, I saw a 2008 17 Bigfoot when I stopped in a gas station, and the owner and I chatted for a bit. She and her husband were from Prescott Arizona. FG owners are a friendly bunch!
V'sGlassSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:46 PM   #19

Name: Zach
Trailer: 91 Bigfoot 17
Montana
Registry
I'm jealous of the 19's, though my truck couldn't tow one anyway. Those couple extra feet would make a huge difference.

I didn't see the plates, but the one I saw was being pulled by a flatbed Dodge pickup.
ZachO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:09 PM   #20

Name: Steven and Paula
Ontario
Rare sightings for sure

We have travelled from Ottawa Canada to Arizona with our 25rq and did not see another Bigfoot. I have seen only one Bigfoot up close in my wife's hometown and that was a complete fluke. It was a truck camper. We all look at other trailers as they go by on the road, but seeing a Bigfoot is a fairly rare event. We passed through Amarillo TX on our way home and spent some time in Potter County and the Canadian River. North Texas is nice and the people were very friendly.

We feel fortunate to have our "Big Ape" and look forward to meeting another owner as well.

Steven and Paula
Old 08-20-2018, 04:52 PM   #21

Name: Bruce & Kathryn
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 RQ
North Carolina
We have a new 25RQ in North Carolina. And our now sold Oliver ended up in California. On our last trip out west, we probably saw 2 Bigfoots and 2 Olivers the whole way.
Bruce Olive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:10 PM   #22

Name: Jim
Texas
Registry
We are based in Granbury,TX. But we are not home much. Just finishing up a circle of Lake Superior and Lake Michigan. We have only seen 2 Bigfoots on this 6 week trip.
widgetwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:42 PM   #23

Name: Evelyn
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot B17-DLX
Oregon Coast
Registry
I live on the breathtakingly beautiful Oregon Coast, and I see Bigfoots (Bigfeet?? ) almost daily this time of year. Usually the smaller units, but also the rare 5th wheels. And, the occasional truck camper (3 so far this year).

We get tons of visitors in the summer, so maybe the odds are better that a Bigfoot is more likely to be spotted in high-tourist areas? At any rate, it always makes me smile when I see one (I decided blowing kisses was a bit over the top. )

I live in my 1988 17-footer full-time, currently parked on 3 acres of private property. I don't miss my sticks-and-bricks one eentsy bit, and that's the truth!
Ev in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:07 PM   #24

Name: K C
Trailer: 1971 Trailswest Campster
Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhamm1 View Post
We have traveled more than 10,000 miles this summer, going west and east, and did not see another Bigfoot trailer. From other discussions, I know that there are others. Where are you? We know of two couples who purchased new trailers this year, so it is good that they are still in production. They are such good quality and comfortable. We are located in the N TX area.
In fact, it seems like each year we are seeing fewer fiberglass trailers.
Bigfoots are rarely sighted. You do have to come to the NW Pacific coastal forest area for the best chance of seeing one. As far as I know they have not been reported as being seen in the forest of Texas. Sighting of the 13' juveniles are every more rare. The adult males can be 21".
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:21 PM   #25

Name: Evelyn
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot B17-DLX
Oregon Coast
Registry
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k corbin View Post
Bigfoots are rarely sighted. You do have to come to the NW Pacific coastal forest area for the best chance of seeing one. As far as I know they have not been reported as being seen in the forest of Texas. Sighting of the 13' juveniles are every more rare. The adult males can be 21".

Thank you for that; made my evening.
Ev in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:52 PM   #26

Name: Steve
Trailer: Bonair Oxygen
Loon Lake Wa. and Boulder City, Nv.
Registry
I have a 17 CB deluxe for sale if anyone's interested LOL. I love it but I've got a line on a rare Bonair Oxygen. Still a bit torn because of the great condition and full size 2 door fridge. I went to the Quartzite gathering last February and the only Bigfoots were a 25" and my 17". I'm sure there were at least 300 fiberglass rigs there with the huge majority being Casita's
Steve Hammel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:03 AM   #27

Name: Melanie
Trailer: Lil' Bigfoot
Ontario
We have a 13.5 ft lil bigfoot in Ottawa Canada! Though we mostly see bolers around here in that size. There are a couple uhauls in the city too.
Melly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:27 AM   #28

Name: Cindy
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Illinois
Registry
We have a Bigfoot Silver Cloud outside Chicago.
Attached Thumbnails
Bigfoot at KY rally 2018.jpg  

Tags
bigfoot