Where to view Eggcamper interior pics? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2017, 01:45 PM   #1

Name: Michael
Trailer: Oliver Travel Trailer
Florida
Where to view Eggcamper interior pics?

Seriously wanting to see some floor layout and interior pics of Eggcampers. And is there only one size? Viewing a specification page would be helpful, or even a spreadsheet. Their website is a bit lacking. Thank you.
roguebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:11 PM   #2

Name: Jason
Trailer: Egg Camper
Tennessee
Well, for starters, last I heard he is not building anymore due to health reasons. Don't know when or if he will start back up again.

They all came in one layout, to the best of my knowledge. Main difference is the shower/toilet, if not optioned, will just be closet and storage. I personally have never seen one like that.

Only two trailers are the full size and the tear drop. Yes, I know their web site is very lacking. Best bet is to find someone who has one and ask to see inside.

Jason
SilverGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:31 PM   #3

Name: Letitia
Trailer: 2011 Eggcamper
Florida
Registry
On the left side of page, click on "Home" and then click on the brand Eggcamper. You will find many photos posted by Forum members. When a camper is For Sale, typically many interior photos are shown. Only caution is that some posts are not actually Eggcampers, but people who called their fiber glass egg (no matter brand) an "egg" camper.
2011 Eggcamper #106
Letitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:42 PM   #4

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
Well, for starters, last I heard he is not building anymore due to health reasons. Don't know when or if he will start back up again.

They all came in one layout, to the best of my knowledge. Main difference is the shower/toilet, if not optioned, will just be closet and storage. I personally have never seen one like that.

Only two trailers are the full size and the tear drop. Yes, I know their web site is very lacking. Best bet is to find someone who has one and ask to see inside.

Jason
Word today is he is starting back up and new production of trailers will be very soon. Hope it is true.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:14 PM   #5

Name: Todd
Trailer: 2018 ParkLiner /2015 casita spirit deluxe
Georgia
egg camper production date

i personally received an email from egg camper stating to look for an announcement soon on production.
Toddv78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 05:38 PM   #6

Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 16, previously Scamp 13
None
This is good news.
LyleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 03:59 PM   #7

Tennessee
That is very good news!

Jason
Old 06-22-2017, 12:14 PM   #8

Name: Dale
Trailer: 2010 EggCamper; 2002 Highlander 3.0L; 2017 Escape 21'; 2016 F-150 5.0L Fx4
Colorado
Interior pics of our EggCamper

Michael,

Sorry for the delay, but I've attached four photos of the interior of our all-electric 2010 EggCamper (1. from front looking to rear, 2) from rear looking to front, 3) from side dinette looking to galley, 4) from entry door looking to dinette). We leave the rear bed permanent, but it can be made into a lounge area. The swivel "Captain's Chairs" (fishing boat seats) at the side dinette were our addition to offer more back support while sitting at the dinette. We also added the sage-colored curtains for a little more privacy at night (bed linens match when the bed is made up). Oh, and that's a small fan mounted to the bottom of the cabinet over the sink to circulate air over the bed at night. Other than that, it's pretty much still factory inside for a 2010 model, and that's the way we like it. Let me know if you have any questions. Dale
Attached Thumbnails
DSC09398.jpg   DSC09403.jpg  

DSC09404.jpg   DSC09405.jpg  

War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:38 PM   #9

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
Michael,

Sorry for the delay, but I've attached four photos of the interior of our all-electric 2010 EggCamper (1. from front looking to rear, 2) from rear looking to front, 3) from side dinette looking to galley, 4) from entry door looking to dinette). We leave the rear bed permanent, but it can be made into a lounge area. The swivel "Captain's Chairs" (fishing boat seats) at the side dinette were our addition to offer more back support while sitting at the dinette. We also added the sage-colored curtains for a little more privacy at night (bed linens match when the bed is made up). Oh, and that's a small fan mounted to the bottom of the cabinet over the sink to circulate air over the bed at night. Other than that, it's pretty much still factory inside for a 2010 model, and that's the way we like it. Let me know if you have any questions. Dale
I think this little camper would be perfect for us. If Jim does not reopen the factory we will resort to shopping for a used model. Thanks for the pics! We are going to visit the Oliver factory this coming Tuesday, but I am worried their price will be too much.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:18 PM   #10

Trailer: 2010 EggCamper; 2002 Highlander 3.0L; 2017 Escape 21'; 2016 F-150 5.0L Fx4
Colorado
Last time we ran it across some truck scales, it weighed 2,520 lb dry with a 310 lb tongue weight, and our 2002 Highlander V6 (rated for 3,500/350 lb) pulls it fine without a weight distribution hitch. It's a fun little weekend camper.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:48 PM   #11

Florida
Thanks.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:50 AM   #12

Tennessee
Yeah, It pulls nice. As my profile pic shows a 2005 TDI Golf pulled it through Appalachia without trouble. Car is gone (accident) so now we pull with Tiguan and Scout II.

Hey WarEagle - how do you keep you microwave door shut? Ours kept popping open from bumpy interstate. Eventually replaced with a different model from Wally World that has a button to open the door.

And I like the boat seat idea. I'll have to tun the idea past the other half to see what she thinks.

Jason
Old 06-24-2017, 08:05 PM   #13

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
... how do you keep you microwave door shut? Ours kept popping open from bumpy interstate...
Jason, Interesting. We've never had our microwave door pop open that we know of. I guess it could have swung open on the road then swung back closed by the time we stopped. We always pull the glass plate out, wrap it in a towel and snug it down in an overhead cabinet while traveling, so it's not banging around inside, and maybe that helps.

Tags
eggcamper