Wooohoooo! I'm Trillium 1300 Owner! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-02-2009, 03:30 PM   #21

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft (Fluffer-Nugget)
Registry
Thanks Donna for the sizing info, I will do that next time.

Booker the interior is green fiberglass with blue cushions, but hiding under the upper bunk is some funky orange floral....just so we don't forget where she started from!

It's definitly a different feeling pulling a trailer...the "pushing/pulling" feeling is unnerving at first but I got over it and did just fine...now to take her out for a winter camp....hopefully really soon.

Emily R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:28 PM   #22

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft 1976
Quote:
So with the aid of my Mum's Ford Ranger I successfully pulled the Trillium home....my first time towing and I think I did great!

Looks like her name is going to be Fuffer-Nugget....the boys were in much agreement on the silly name and I'm kinda silly too so it all works!

Fuffer-Nugget was stored in a very muddy backyard so she's really dirty and need a few repairs to fill in the holes left from attenas that were attached to the outside but all and all I'm super happy!

I don't have any inside shots....she was all wrapped up in a tarp by the time I remembered that I should take some interior shots....oh well I'll post some up in a few weeks when the awning beside the garage is finished and Fuffer-Nugget is in her own sweet home!
Congratulations!! i have the same year and color. i just love it!! i had some welding done on the back to accommodate packer box so i could throw a whole lot of extra's in. mostly kid stuff and the BBQ. i put in hard wood floors that were leftover from a reno. when it gets sandy i just take them out and and sweep. never did glue down. memory foam cover is your friend for a soft sleep ZZZZZZZZ

i love mine!!!
Janet G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 02:51 PM   #23

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Fuffer Looks VERY nice ! Congratulations on your new baby !
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium