WA 19' Bigfoot Trailer - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-30-2016, 02:51 PM   #1

Name: Brian
Trailer: Bigfoot
Washington
19' Bigfoot Trailer

Model B-19 tandem axle Bigfoot. Front dinette, side goucho, corner bath. New tires, springs, wheel bearings, brakes. She has all LED interior lights, new HW heater, automatic Fantastic Fan, 30" HD smart TV on inverter. Two(2) roof mounted Kyocera 140W solar panels, Go-Power 30 amp automatic controller with 3 AGM Optima batteries and a 2500w inverter. This system is totally automatic and powers our toaster, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc. w/o being plugged in or on generator. 3-burner range w/oven, new 6 gal. gas / elec.HW heater. She tows beautifully with 6 cyl. vehicle, weighs 3500 loaded. Asking $13,500.
(If I could attach pics I would, but I can "text" photos, have lots on Craigslist ad)

Old 09-30-2016, 02:57 PM   #2

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in Poulsbo View Post
(If I could attach pics I would, but I can "text" photos, have lots on Craigslist ad)
Direct link to Craigslist ad: 19' Bigfoot Travel Trailer

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 03:05 PM   #3

Name: Carl
Trailer: Shopping
Washington
What are the dimensions of the dinnette bed? What is the interior height? It is hard to find basic info on these older campers.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:44 PM   #4

Name: Francois
British Columbia
Registry
start....

I'll start by saying I stand to be corrected as I have never actually measured a B19...but I did look at one when I was shopping....to me it looked like the 19 was a 17G model lay-out wise, bed sizes looked the same...the extra two feet were all about storage and kitchen (closet at the back now goes all the way across, no back window) expanded kitchen space and storage with the fridge now at eye level (most would consider this a plus I think) and more drawers below fridge as well...

seemed to me that it would suit a party that was going to spend longer periods of time on the road than your average weekend trip in a B17....the people that were selling the one I looked at said that they left the dinette bed permanently made up...they either ate outside or used the gaucho with two TV tables at meal time....

this looks like a very nice example....given all the extra gear and equipment, the great condition of the exterior...ladder/roof rack.....the price looks good to me.....it looks like somebody has taken very good care over the years and has improved it as time went on...just the kind of people you would want to buy from IMO
Old 10-05-2016, 06:45 PM   #5

Washington
Brians 19' Bigfoot

I measured the Dinette bed @ 80"L, 48"W, the Gaucho bed @ 73"L, 42"W. The ceiling height is 78".
Brian in Poulsbo
Old 10-05-2016, 07:06 PM   #6

Name: Cindy
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Illinois
Registry
Don't wait long to make a decision. My fiberglass camper sold in 10 minutes.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:41 PM   #7

Name: Francois
British Columbia
Registry
don't know this guy from Adam but.....

if this is all TRUE....

new HW heater, automatic Fantastic Fan, 30" HD smart TV on inverter. Two(2) roof mounted Kyocera 140W solar panels, Go-Power 30 amp automatic controller with 3 AGM Optima batteries and a 2500w inverter. This system is totally automatic and powers our toaster, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc. w/o being plugged in or on generator. 3-burner range w/oven, new 6 gal. gas / elec.HW heater. She tows beautifully with 6 cyl. vehicle, weighs 3500 loaded.

there's been a whole lot of money and TIME spent in this puppy....11000 or 13000 don't matter much......3500 loaded ??? that's the only issue I'd quibble about....I'd bet dollars to doughnuts it's over 4000...and maybe a bit more....batteries, TVs....not to mention an extra 2 feet have got to weigh SOMETHING......

it's a beauty though...for sure...
Old 10-06-2016, 10:14 AM   #8

Washington
19 Bigfoot-Brian in Pousbo

O.K. I must admit that I havent weighed it and you may be correct, it probably weighs a bit over 3500. She has an extra 100lbs. of tongue weight now because I carry a Honda 2000 and a 5 gal. fuel can on the shelf/rack that is bolted to the tongue. We tow her with a Nissan 4.0 v6 crew/long-box and we hardly feel her back there. Can accelerate up mountain passes, no sweat. For info, the 28 gal. fresh water tank is beneath the closets across the very tail end.
Also, we have all original owners manuals and receipts for work. There are many cool additions like the flat screen is mounted to a hinged door over the large cabinet above the closet. The kitchen and dinette LED fixtures have dimmers. The kitchen outlet is combo: one side shore power, the other is inverter powered. Anyway, we hate to let her go, but are going back to a larger rig.
Brian in Poulsbo
Old 11-04-2016, 02:21 PM   #9

Name: sue
Trailer: currently shopping
Ohio
Bigfoot19

Hi is this TT still available?
Old 11-19-2016, 12:08 AM   #10

Name: steve
Trailer: Shopping for dual axle Bigfoot
Montana
Will be in Paulsbo next week.

Is the trailer still available?
Old 11-19-2016, 04:40 PM   #11

Name: Andy
Trailer: shopping
Washington
Still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in Poulsbo View Post
Model B-19 tandem axle Bigfoot. Front dinette, side goucho, corner bath. New tires, springs, wheel bearings, brakes. She has all LED interior lights, new HW heater, automatic Fantastic Fan, 30" HD smart TV on inverter. Two(2) roof mounted Kyocera 140W solar panels, Go-Power 30 amp automatic controller with 3 AGM Optima batteries and a 2500w inverter. This system is totally automatic and powers our toaster, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc. w/o being plugged in or on generator. 3-burner range w/oven, new 6 gal. gas / elec.HW heater. She tows beautifully with 6 cyl. vehicle, weighs 3500 loaded. Asking $13,500.

Tags
bigfoot