TN 1974 Amerigo FG-16 Fiberglass Trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-04-2018, 02:50 PM   #1

Name: To Infinity & Beyond!
Trailer: 1985 Uhaul VT-16 Vacationer, 1957 Avion R20 & 1977 Argosy 6.0 Minuet
Tennessee
1974 Amerigo FG-16 Fiberglass Trailer

Very Nice and Original 1974 Amerigo FG16 Fiberglass Camper.

The exterior of the camper is completely original. The exterior has never been painted or covered with mop and glow wax. The original exterior finish shines nicely and reflects the love and care the trailer has received over the years since new. I have the original owner's manuals, original sales invoice and other information that is included with the trailer.

The fiberglass shell is in exceptional condition for being 44 years old. All the exterior windows and screens are in nice condition and original to the trailer. The trailer has 2 covered exterior propane tanks with regulator to provide propane the original cook top, oven and refrigerator. The trailer has a 2 inch ball hitch. The trailer also has a crank trailer tongue jack up front with a removable large castor wheel that make moving this trailer around on a flat surface a 1 person operation. The exterior trailer entrance door is in superb condition along with the original hinges, door know and 2 sets of keys. The steel trailer frame is in nice condition. The*fiberglass floor under the trailer is excellent. The floor inside the trailer is firm and in excellent condition with no soft spots. The exterior tailights and marker lights work properly and connect to your*tow vehicle with a 7 pin RV trailer plug. The suspension on the trailer is leaf springs. This Amerigo FG16 is equipped the electric brakes for safety. The GVWR for the trailer is 3000 lbs therefore towing weight would be less. The trailer has the nice 14 inch Goodyear Marathon tires mounted on the original wheels with hubcaps and a spare tire mounted on the rear bumper. Also included is a set of 15 inch original steel wheels if you wish to upgrade to a larger size tire. The rear bumper is in good condition. The front window rock guard is complete.

The interior of the trailer is VERY ORIGINAL with all the original cushions in nice condition. All the cabinetry in the trailer is original and nice condition. This trailer does not have a bathroom. It does have 2 sleeping area's and a large full height closet. The original cook top is in exceptional condition and working. The original oven is nice however it needs 1 part to operate that I have not been able to find. The original counter top and sink are nice. The rear bed/cushions are nice and convert to a 4 person dining table. Currently there is a modern 120 volt refrigerator installed in the trailer for convenience that replaces the original refrigerator. The original refrigerator is included with the sale. The trailer has always been plugged into campground for power in recent years and not been boondock camping. The electric system is setup to run off 120 volt plug in service with a power converter for the lights and other 12 volt items and 120 volts for plugs and the air conditioning. There is a battery box in the trailer along with a battery charger that is part of the 120 volt to 12 volt power converter. There is also a fully operational 6000 BTU 120 Volt AIR CONDITIONING unit mounted in this trailer that works great. The floor is the trailer is super solid with no soft spots. The trailer has carpet for flooring material. There is LOT'S of overhead storage and drawer storage in this trailer. There is a water tank in the trailer.

Also included with the trailer are 4 Vintage Aluminum "Reese" brand stabilizing trailer jacks. A road jack to lift the trailer to change a spare tire is included with the trailer. A legal set of roadside safety triangles is included with the trailer. 2 sets of keys for the trailer and a complete large exterior awning kit that attaches to the trailer is also included with the trailer.

I have a photo album with over 90+ detailed pictures of this trailer available for the asking via return email. This trailer has current title and registration.

PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME @ 615 347 7459 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

This Amerigo FG16 Trailer is located in Nashville Tennessee 37221.

$6,000

I look forward to TALKING with you about this wonderful lightweight full size fiberglass Amerigo FG16 camper trailer!
Attached Thumbnails
20180715_114641_resized.jpg   20180715_114700_resized.jpg  

20180715_114804_resized_1.jpg   IMG_3189.jpg  

IMG_3191.jpg   IMG_3196.jpg  

20180715_115923_resized.jpg  

Remember "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts"!
Old 08-05-2018, 02:53 PM   #2

Name: Steven
Trailer: Snoozy
SOUTH CAROLINA
Very intrested, let me know if it sells. Will call Monday evening.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:38 AM   #3

Tennessee
To Da Topp

Old 09-01-2018, 04:50 PM   #4

Tennessee
Too DAA TOP

Old 09-04-2018, 10:08 PM   #5

Name: Marvin
Trailer: Currently shopping
Indiana
Is this still for sale? I will be coming through Nashville early next week.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:18 AM   #6

Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin P View Post
Is this still for sale? I will be coming through Nashville early next week.
Yes

PM sent with contact information.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:35 AM   #7

Trailer: Amerigo
Pictures please

[QUOTE=vintageracer;710508]Very Nice and Original 1974 Amerigo FG16 Fiberglass Camper.

I would like to see your 90 pictures. I am a fan of Amerigo.

My email is deanhester@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Dean
Old 09-09-2018, 11:12 AM   #8

Tennessee
[QUOTE=sdhester;715588]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageracer View Post

I would like to see your 90 pictures. I am a fan of Amerigo.

My email is deanhester@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Dean
Link to pics sent.

Old 09-09-2018, 02:47 PM   #9

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Sharp looking trailer! GLWTS
Old 09-22-2018, 11:36 AM   #10

Name: Stefan
Trailer: In the market
Louisiana
Hi Mike,
is this trailer still for sale? Would love to see the other pictures.
Thank you
Stefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageracer View Post

The exterior of the camper is completely original. The exterior has never been painted or covered with mop and glow wax. The original exterior finish shines nicely and reflects the love and care the trailer has received over the years since new. I have the original owner's manuals, original sales invoice and other information that is included with the trailer.

The fiberglass shell is in exceptional condition for being 44 years old. All the exterior windows and screens are in nice condition and original to the trailer. The trailer has 2 covered exterior propane tanks with regulator to provide propane the original cook top, oven and refrigerator. The trailer has a 2 inch ball hitch. The trailer also has a crank trailer tongue jack up front with a removable large castor wheel that make moving this trailer around on a flat surface a 1 person operation. The exterior trailer entrance door is in superb condition along with the original hinges, door know and 2 sets of keys. The steel trailer frame is in nice condition. The*fiberglass floor under the trailer is excellent. The floor inside the trailer is firm and in excellent condition with no soft spots. The exterior tailights and marker lights work properly and connect to your*tow vehicle with a 7 pin RV trailer plug. The suspension on the trailer is leaf springs. This Amerigo FG16 is equipped the electric brakes for safety. The GVWR for the trailer is 3000 lbs therefore towing weight would be less. The trailer has the nice 14 inch Goodyear Marathon tires mounted on the original wheels with hubcaps and a spare tire mounted on the rear bumper. Also included is a set of 15 inch original steel wheels if you wish to upgrade to a larger size tire. The rear bumper is in good condition. The front window rock guard is complete.

The interior of the trailer is VERY ORIGINAL with all the original cushions in nice condition. All the cabinetry in the trailer is original and nice condition. This trailer does not have a bathroom. It does have 2 sleeping area's and a large full height closet. The original cook top is in exceptional condition and working. The original oven is nice however it needs 1 part to operate that I have not been able to find. The original counter top and sink are nice. The rear bed/cushions are nice and convert to a 4 person dining table. Currently there is a modern 120 volt refrigerator installed in the trailer for convenience that replaces the original refrigerator. The original refrigerator is included with the sale. The trailer has always been plugged into campground for power in recent years and not been boondock camping. The electric system is setup to run off 120 volt plug in service with a power converter for the lights and other 12 volt items and 120 volts for plugs and the air conditioning. There is a battery box in the trailer along with a battery charger that is part of the 120 volt to 12 volt power converter. There is also a fully operational 6000 BTU 120 Volt AIR CONDITIONING unit mounted in this trailer that works great. The floor is the trailer is super solid with no soft spots. The trailer has carpet for flooring material. There is LOT'S of overhead storage and drawer storage in this trailer. There is a water tank in the trailer.

Also included with the trailer are 4 Vintage Aluminum "Reese" brand stabilizing trailer jacks. A road jack to lift the trailer to change a spare tire is included with the trailer. A legal set of roadside safety triangles is included with the trailer. 2 sets of keys for the trailer and a complete large exterior awning kit that attaches to the trailer is also included with the trailer.

I have a photo album with over 90+ detailed pictures of this trailer available for the asking via return email. This trailer has current title and registration.

PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME @ 615 347 7459 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

This Amerigo FG16 Trailer is located in Nashville Tennessee 37221.

$6,000

I look forward to TALKING with you about this wonderful lightweight full size fiberglass Amerigo FG16 camper trailer!
Old 09-22-2018, 12:43 PM   #11

Tennessee
PM Sent to Stefan.

Tags
amerigo