Old 09-21-2016, 04:04 PM   #29
Name: Roger
Trailer: U Hall VT
Did this 28' cloud ever sell?

Roger Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:14 PM   #30
Name: Cindy
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Liked ours, huh, Roger? I hope you find one. Someone here said that Bigfoot was considering getting back into a 28', but I am don't know where the information came from, and of course, it would be pricey.

I remember one that was in bad shape for sale in BC if it ever sold. Lots of work, but you certainly seem to have the knowledge base when we talked to you at Algonac.

Kevin added the ProPride hitch. We still have to test it; it seemed tighter, but that was only 5 miles in a Chicago suburb. I used Barkeepers friend and got the backside brighter. We are planning to work on it Sunday. We have 2 Poliglow kits now to see if we can shine it up. Just painting the wheel rims made me think we would not be turned away from the hoity-toity campground we signed up for at Xmas this year in Naples (in hopes that there are fewer noseeums than the KOA we have been at for several years. It just is not fun to go to FL and sit around in a noseeum-proof net suit!)

I will keep my eye out for you. We do have an extra chair that we might sell if needed, since someone from the RV outlet must have taken one of ours. We replaced them with recliners.

We absolutely love it!

1988 Bigfoot Silver Cloud, "The Egg Carton"
CindyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 11:45 AM   #31
Name: Roger
Trailer: U Hall VT

Yes, I new you would love it, and of course they will let you in with that if not then they are just silly or I could just send you over to my friends place down there. Yes I have been looking for one but they only made 13 of them, they are wonderful.

Roger Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote

bigfoot, cloud