NM SOLD: 1993 Casita Spirit Deluxe - off grid ready $5000 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-06-2017, 03:16 PM   #1

Name: Sharon
Trailer: Scamp
New Mexico
SOLD: 1993 Casita Spirit Deluxe - off grid ready $5000

I am reluctantly selling my very sweet 1993 Casita Spirit Deluxe. It has been used as an office and bunk house on a small ranch in central New Mexico for the past three years - and it has lots of adventures left in it!

As you can see in the pictures below, the four-person dinette has been converted to a small 6.5' bed (with a custom mattress and storage underneath). The two-person side dinette features two custom-made leather cushions and is convertible to a 6.5' couch or bunk.

Other features include: a gas and 110v refrigerator, 15000 btu gas heater, 2 burner gas stove, Winegard antenna, bathroom w/ a porta-potti, and cold shower with a solar camping shower hook up (no water heater), an AC unit, microwave, and AM/FM stereo radio. And a Maxx Air roof vent cover which can be left open rain or shine for improved ventilation.

This Casita also has lots of storage including a large closet, 3 large under seat storage boxes, above cabinet storage (plus 2 added shelves for more storage and an AV system. Also included are two older 20 gallon propane tanks and a gray water tank.

Another nice feature is the high lift axle that was added in 2009 which lifts the trailer just enough for rough roads and back country camping. This Casita can go completely off grid with its 120 watt solar system w/ controller and marine deep cycle battery. LED lights throughout help conserve energy. There is a 12v to 110v converter for charging small alliances like cameras, computers, and cell phones, etc. There is also a removable shore power cord as needed.

And there is a 2" receiver on the back bumper for a cargo carrier or bike rack (neither included).

This little gem has no leaks and, given its age, DOES have some visible wear both inside and out. A little TLC would make this a great camper for the right folks!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9027.jpg   IMG_9036.jpg  

bedincasita.png   IMG_9032.jpg  

Old 09-07-2017, 08:29 AM   #2

Name: Natasha
Trailer: In the market
California
I am very interested. Sending a pm.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:00 AM   #3

Name: john
Trailer: shopping
Arizona
would like to here moor about the hot water and the bath room and where are you in NM ? John at (fredmeyer1946@netscape.net)
Old 09-07-2017, 11:47 AM   #4

Name: Ollie
Trailer: Casita
Missouri
Off grid, can you run your a/c? If so, can you run anything else with it, like the frig? THANKS SO MUCH
Old 09-07-2017, 06:38 PM   #5

New Mexico
Sadly, no - the AC takes too much juice for my little solar set up.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:39 PM   #6

New Mexico
I just sent you a quick email with more info
Old 09-10-2017, 02:40 PM   #7

Name: Richard
Trailer: in the market
New Mexico
1993 Casita

Hi,
I live in Taos and are interested in your Casita. My wife and I are retired and need to get away every now and then-especially in the winter- and a Casita would great.
Thanks
brownrb1
Old 09-10-2017, 04:39 PM   #8

New Mexico
brownrb1 - I just sent you a PM about the Casita.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:24 AM   #9

Name: Richard
Trailer: in the market
New Mexico
1993 Casita

Hi Maudiejoe5,
Thanks for your reply. I checked out the YouTube videos and my wife and I are very interested in your Casita. We're in the process of moving from Taos to SantaFe and I'm taking a load of stuff to SF today. My wife hadn't planned on goimg but I plan on leaving at 10 this morning. If you Casita is still available and would like to show it today, let me know and we can both come down and look at it-other wise we can both come and see it at you convenience. If I hear from you when I'm on the road, I can come meet you by myself. I can check my email on my phone.
Thanks
brownrb1
Old 09-14-2017, 04:26 PM   #10

Name: Alex
Trailer: Currently Shopping
New Mexico
Hi There,

My wife and I are moving to the NM area and are looking for an alternative living option. We've been shopping around for a Casita for some time and saw this posting.

I'm guessing it's probably gone by now but if still available we're definitely interested.

Thanks for reading.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:37 AM   #11

New Mexico
SOLD!

The Casita sold on 9/15/17 - thanks so much for all the interest in it!

Tags
casita