FL 1996 17' Casita Liberty Deluxe for sale - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 02:13 AM   #15

Name: Iggy
Trailer: In the market
AE
Is the Casita back in Florida still for sale?

Old 03-30-2015, 10:20 AM   #16

Name: Mel
Trailer: Casita
Florida
1996 LD. CASITA

I am currently in Bossier City Louisiana. I've added a few items to my trailer. I have added a Hott Shot which allows the water heater to run on electric or propane. I've added a heat strip to the A/C unit so now it can serve as the heater on electric current rather than just having propane heat, I've replaced the yellowed propane door with a brand new one, I've replaced all the old yellowed vent covers, stove vent and replaced all the plastic rivet covers, as preventative maintenance I took the casita to a RV place, they felt it was time to scrape the windows clean of caulk, and recaulk. I had all the rv gone through from top to bottom, including septic and water systems and was told "we don't see new ones in here in as good of shape as this one" since adding of all these items I will need to adjust the price a little but we are not at a negotiating stage right now anyway. I do have a brand new tv with built in CD player, cable ready with a bracket that now hangs and folds up under the back cabinet, the tv can be 12v or electric. So now the entire trailer can be all electric or all propane or any combination of the two.

Old 03-30-2015, 10:21 AM   #17

Florida
Oh and I added new decals all the ways around
Old 03-30-2015, 12:41 PM   #18

I may be interested if you can come up with a price.
Chris in space coast Fl.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:24 PM   #19

Name: Brianna
West Virginia
Current price ?
Old 03-31-2015, 08:15 AM   #20

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
Current price ?
$9500 and when I say it's near new condition..... It really is. There is nothing at all wrong with it. Guaranteed!
Old 03-31-2015, 08:21 AM   #21

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired56 View Post
I am currently in Bossier City Louisiana. I've added a few items to my trailer. I have added a Hott Shot which allows the water heater to run on electric or propane. I've added a heat strip to the A/C unit so now it can serve as the heater on electric current rather than just having propane heat, I've replaced the yellowed propane door with a brand new one, I've replaced all the old yellowed vent covers, stove vent and replaced all the plastic rivet covers, as preventative maintenance I took the casita to a RV place, they felt it was time to scrape the windows clean of caulk, and recaulk. I had all the rv gone through from top to bottom, including septic and water systems and was told "we don't see new ones in here in as good of shape as this one" since adding of all these items I will need to adjust the price a little but we are not at a negotiating stage right now anyway. I do have a brand new tv with built in CD player, cable ready with a bracket that now hangs and folds up under the back cabinet, the tv can be 12v or electric. So now the entire trailer can be all electric or all propane or any combination of the two.
I also added strip LED lighting to the inside. It operates on 12V or 110 there are two layers of strips. One that wraps above the cabinets and runs around the entire top, then a second layer that runs under the cabinets. It's about 36 total feet of LED lighting. Operates with two separate remotes, can dim or brighten, can be mood lighting or as bright as a airport landing strip!
Old 03-31-2015, 09:08 AM   #22

Florida
More info about LD.

The GEL COAT, is in excellent condition. Most look dull and not shiny this gel coat is very shiny, not dull
Old 03-31-2015, 09:55 AM   #23

Name: Nick
Washington, D.C.
Is it the king bed model?
Old 03-31-2015, 10:24 PM   #24

Florida
Smile LD CASITA BED SIZE

Yes, this is the model that makes 2 "twin" on either sides of the trailer or a double going across the back, or the king size the runs from back to front (stops at refrigerator) and yes the fitted sheets in those sizes fit bought from any store no need for custom made sheets
Old 04-01-2015, 02:04 PM   #25

Name: Iggy
AE
Sounds great...juuuust waiting for you to come to Florida, Mel!
Old 04-01-2015, 09:15 PM   #26

Florida
okay! i will keep you posted!
Old 04-04-2015, 09:59 AM   #27

Florida
1996 casita Liberty Deluxe For Sale

This Casita is as beautiful as a brand new one that has been "slightly used" it has been well taken care of and I believe I'm the first to really use it. The interior is all original and does not look used. The prior owner installed some beautiful tile behind the sink and stove, he was a builder so it looks professionally done and adds a bit of color to the unit. I have tweeked a few things. I left all the 12 volt lights that are mounted u der the cabinets, but changed the bulbs to LED, and I added LED strip lighting that is on a continuous roll that runs above the cabinet and below the cabinets. They turn on and off, as well as dim, Chase, flash and run all with a remote. It can be as bright as a landing strip, or dimmed for mood lighting. I have installed a microwave, keeping the convection/toaster oven above it, which is all above the 3 way refrigerator. This model does make the two single beds, the double bed, or the king size bed. I have added tinting to the windows to cut down on the UV Rays, and sunlight. It has mini blinds. I have installed the heat strip on the roof mounted A/C unit to allow a choice between propane heat, or electric heat. I have installed a Hott Rod to the water heater to have continuous heated water flow, and to have the option of electric or propane water heating. I have replaced all outside yellowed plastic pieces; vents, vent covers, stove vent, etc. all the rivet snap covers have been replaced as well. The decals were not on the unit when I got it, so I ordered the de also from the factory and I installed them. The unit did not had a pull out step, so I ordered one and installed that. I have added the plastic cover over the propane tanks. Painted all the frame to a fresh black paint job. I have added a platform to the back of the unit. It was professionally welded to the frame, which makes it permanent unless cut off with a welding torch. The platform holds the suitcase generator that will power the entire unit for 3-4 hours. The generator is remote start, or electric key start or pull cord start. The shell is in excellent condition, it has been treated well through out the years, since I have had it I have put on a product to bring it to even a higher gloss, and buffed to a like new appearance. I'am going to add a awning in the near future and outside LED lighting to be under the canopy to light up the outside seating area at a campsite. It too will be remote controlled with all the options the inside lighting has. As of now, before the Canopy is added, and before the outside LED lighting is added the price is $10,000
Old 04-17-2015, 03:00 PM   #28

Name: Cherie
Trailer: looking for one
Oklahoma
Is this still available and what state are you in.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Fiberglass RV mobile app

Tags
casita, egg, for sale