Trailer: Casita
Florida
Yes I still have the Casita

Old 05-28-2015, 03:21 PM   #44

Name: Gail
Trailer: 1975 Trillium
North Carolina
Registry
You still have it. You've been saying for almost a year that it's for sale. Is it for sale now.........or not?

Old 05-28-2015, 06:57 PM   #45

Name: Mel
Florida
Gail H..... YES ITS FOR SALE! Your question sounds very curt. Are you familiar with "things beyond your control"? I arrived in Texas last July on Friday evening, Saturday morning I fell out of the trailer broke my leg and hip. December 5th had to have ankle reconstruction surgery. Everyone who is interested lives somewhere other than where I'am. If you, or them want to come where I am to look and see other, or buy it....COME ON! ... If you or they don't want to come here they will have to wait till I get closer to their location. But, let me make this clear so you have no doubt! MY CASITA IS FOR SALE!
Old 05-29-2015, 09:27 AM   #46

Name: Gail
Trailer: 1975 Trillium
North Carolina
Registry
Sorry for all your troubles. Thanks for making it clear now that you are serious about selling. No doubt a serious buyer will come to where ever you are to buy the Casita.
Old 05-29-2015, 04:14 PM   #47

Name: Kimber
Trailer: Evergreen
Arizona
no. sorry.
Old 05-30-2015, 03:44 PM   #48

Name: royce
Trailer: Miniwinnie 1988
Tennessee
Casita

Where do you live in fl?
Old 05-30-2015, 04:04 PM   #49

Florida
Tampa, but I haven't been there since last July. So I have the trailer in Galveston Texas for now, and I bring it to Bossier City, LA where my family lives (usually 1weekend a month)
Old 05-30-2015, 09:07 PM   #50

Name: royce
Trailer: Miniwinnie 1988
Tennessee
Casita

Is the trailer still for sale? Does it have captain chairs? What ares of Fl.
Is the trailer? Are you willing to e-mail photos to royce12@mac.com?
Thanks,
Royce
Old 05-30-2015, 10:00 PM   #51

Florida
Yes, the trailer is for sale. I'm in Galveston Tx with the trailer for now. Hoping to make it back to Tampa in the next few months. No captain chairs. Yes, Ivan email pics when I get to my laptop
Old 06-26-2015, 10:00 PM   #52

Name: William
Trailer: 1960 Scotty
Florida
Are you back in Florida yet.

Hello Mel,
Sounds like you have had quite a year. I would like to buy a 17' Casita Liberty or Spirit this month. I live in north Florida. Texas is out of the question right now but if you have returned to Tampa I would be glad to come there. You can email pictures if you wish to wware1@windstream.net
Old 07-21-2015, 10:46 AM   #53

Name: Barbara
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Florida
I am looking for a Casita, I live in North Florida. I will travel to LA. Is your Casita still for sale. If it is still please e-mail me pics at barbara2pack@yahoo.com.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:00 AM   #54

Name: Carroll
Trailer: Shopping for 17 casita
Arkansas
Wabbaseka

Did the casita sale ?

carrollchaney@yahoo.com
Old 08-11-2015, 03:34 PM   #55

Florida
1996 casita LIBERTY DELUXE

Yes it's still for sale, I haven't advertised it anywhere but here. Due to health reasons I haven't been able to get down to Flirida and since I just got out of the hospital last week, I'm going to have to cave and just tell everyone if you want it come and get it! I bought it sight unseen and paid it in full before I touched it. I was not disappointed a bit, and you can do the same or put up a deposit, or we can do a paypal secure square trade, whatever you feel safe with. If anyone wants pictures, I have on my cell phone a file I can send by email or by text, just SEND ME A TEXT TO MY CELL 3184707200 WHAT YOU WANT: "CASITA/EMAIL PICS" or "CASITA TEXT PICS", I will send them within 5 minutes. To refresh everyone 1996 liberty deluxe bed arranges to 2 single or 1 double or 1 king. Fully self contained, absolutely nothing wrong with it. I've added a microwave, heat strip in the ac unit so heat can be electric or propane, I added a hot rod to the water heater for continuous hot water. I added strip LED lighting so it can be as bright as a landing strip or set as mood lighting and the LED can run off electric or 12 V and is controlled by a remote. I had 4 electrical outlets installed professionally (it only had 1) I added the TV fold down bracket and in that corner there is 12v and electric connections. I added the rack you see on the back, it is welded to the frame of the Casita. I added shelving to the closet and added a safe that you can keep valuables and put in your own code. The lock you see on the front of the trailer will not be included in the sale unless you want to pay me the $100 I paid for it. It is 100% theft proof and guaranteed by the manufacturer. You can order a new one online for $100+ shipping. There are no leaks anywhere, no holes in fabrics, the carpet is 99.9% spotless. Its never been smoked in, no animals. The plastic vent on top that vents the bathroom was replaced due to weather wear. Bearings, tires are all good. It will come with the anti sway kit I purchased as well. You will need to get your own hitch. My 2008 4Runner is for sale as well, it has 112,000 miles and is in excellent condition as well. I'm asking $14,500 for it.
Old 08-11-2015, 03:53 PM   #56

Florida
Update on 1996 CASITA LIBERTY DELUXE FOR SALE

See message above this one. $9500 OBO

Tags
casita, egg, for sale