OR 2001 13ft scamp trailer--total remodel - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-11-2015, 10:04 PM   #1

Name: steve
Trailer: mity-lite
Oregon
Registry
2001 13ft scamp trailer--total remodel

The trailer is located in Hermiston Oregon.
This trailer was remodeled by a non-smoker. was gutted and remodeled. This trailer has not been camped in sense the remodel. Took out the ugly cat hair wall covering. went with 2 seats and a table in the front and a full bed in the back. No more making the bed to have a place to eat. Heres a list of all the new things. roof vent / snap caps and rivets /3 new 6 ply tires and rims /propane regulator and hose / battery box /curtains and rods and wall hangers / wall covering / 2-12 volt lights / 1-110 volt light / 2 lcd lights / 2 captains seats with stands and swivels / vinyl flooring / ice box / stove top and cover / knotty pine cuboards / water lines / 1-faucet / zippered mattress protector / bed sheets and covering / new pillows and pillows cases / 1-recept / power cord cover / knotty pine table top / cuboard door hinges / broom with mounting brackets /fire extinguisher / carbon manoicide detector / silver ware holder / knotty pine flip up night stand /door seal / porch light /4 prong plug / 12 volt cigarette lighter plug / cable adaptor /front window /coat holder / throw rug / inside door handle. $7500. 541-403-4603 will text you pictures if intrested

Old 03-16-2015, 01:11 PM   #2

Name: Byron
Trailer: 2006 Scamp 13' towed with a 2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7l Magnum W/full tow package (over kill)
Oregon
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnecksteve View Post
The trailer is located in Hermiston Oregon.
This trailer was remodeled by a non-smoker. was gutted and remodeled. This trailer has not been camped in sense the remodel. Took out the ugly cat hair wall covering. went with 2 seats and a table in the front and a full bed in the back. No more making the bed to have a place to eat. Heres a list of all the new things. roof vent / snap caps and rivets /3 new 6 ply tires and rims /propane regulator and hose / battery box /curtains and rods and wall hangers / wall covering / 2-12 volt lights / 1-110 volt light / 2 lcd lights / 2 captains seats with stands and swivels / vinyl flooring / ice box / stove top and cover / knotty pine cuboards / water lines / 1-faucet / zippered mattress protector / bed sheets and covering / new pillows and pillows cases / 1-recept / power cord cover / knotty pine table top / cuboard door hinges / broom with mounting brackets /fire extinguisher / carbon manoicide detector / silver ware holder / knotty pine flip up night stand /door seal / porch light /4 prong plug / 12 volt cigarette lighter plug / cable adaptor /front window /coat holder / throw rug / inside door handle. $7500. 541-403-4603 will text you pictures if intrested

What are lcd lights? Or do you mean LED.

Old 04-12-2015, 08:46 AM   #3

Name: Barbara
Trailer: chalet
Oregon
Would be interested in pictures of your trailer. I am looking to move up from my pop-up Chalet for longer trips. BLT
Old 04-12-2015, 09:58 AM   #4

Name: Rikki
Trailer: Still looking
Indiana
I would love to see pics also!

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Old 04-12-2015, 10:53 AM   #5

Name: Stephanie and Mark
Trailer: Trillium Sidekick 1500
Washington
I found the listing over on Fiberglass RV 4 Sale

2001 13 ft scamp total remodel | Hermiston oregon | Fiberglass RV's For Sale

looks interesting.
Old 04-16-2015, 11:14 AM   #6

Name: Pam
Trailer: Currently Shopping
California
Hi Steve,

Where is Hermiston, Oregon?? Is your Scamp still for sale?? I'm afraid I don't "text" so could you email me photos?
Thank you,

PamD
Old 04-27-2015, 06:28 AM   #7

Name: Bud
Trailer: In the market
MI
What is the empty weight of your trailer?
Old 04-09-2016, 08:56 PM   #8

Name: Lakegirl
Trailer: Currently shopping
Idaho
I'm interested in your scamp and I know where Hermiston is. I want to contact you to come see this soon.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:13 PM   #9

Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 13
None
Lakegirl,

This listing was from over a year ago, so I would assume it was sold.

You have to diligently check back for new listings and act quickly. If they are at all reasonably priced and in usable condition, they go fast.

Good luck with your hunt, meanwhile stick around here - lots of information to glean.
Old 09-25-2016, 03:15 AM   #10

Name: Jeanne
Trailer: Desire a Scamp 13' Trailer
Washington
Smile 2001 13ft scamp trailer--total remodel 7500

Is it still available? If so I'd sure like some pictures.

Tags
scamp