03-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Trailer: 2013 19' Escape
2005 17' Casita Freedom Deluxe - $14,000
Call John - 513-703-1085
My unit is, well nothing like a new-bare-bones trailer, nothing bad against a new either but unit has a lots of modifications and/or enhancements depending on one's point of view.
- Orbital Machine Works -- Casita Hitch Receiver.
- Orbital Machine Works -- Casita Shock Kit..
- Orbital Machine Works 3inch bolt on lift kit, in addition to the factory
- Little House Customs -- 24" Double step kit.
- Built in Progressive 30amp Surge protector.
- 30am transfer switch if one chose's to use a Honda EU200I.
- Built in Huges 30amp Autoformer.
- Two 30amp 120v switches which permit one to disengage post power from
- Upgrade Progressive 3-stage power converter.
- Custom bathroom room door -- must see!
- Custom closet -- must see!
- Four wicker bins for clothing, top shelf for towels, sweater etc. an behind the top two
wicker baskets there's storage for 6-7 spare toilet paper rolls and two rolls of blue shop towels. We being a campout for one fresh roll of paper towel above the sink and
we never run out of the all important toilet paper.
- Custom table (between FD chairs) - has built in cup/bottle holders, magazine rack.
-Table is permanently attached inside, to the side camper wall.
- Custom overhead light 120v-led and led 12v about the table.
- What was mentioned is jest years back, stuck and our trailer is sometimes referred to as having a red-neck china cabinet. -nothing hillbilly related...
- Top cabinet above stove has been modified for dishes/cups/catch-off. -- must see!
- No furnace - but bottom cabinet door below sink is now a split two door with bottom modified
for a Pelonis cube heater. This MOD keeps the heater and cord directly off of the floor, which eliminates trip hazards.
With no propane heater that are now has two custom wooden bins: top one is full length such as the fork an spoon drawer and is used for bread and kitchen towel.
Second bin is short since it butts up against the inside wheel well. This is generally used for snacks and other misc items.
- Custom work in the microwave area: Upper cabinet shelf above microwave has been lowered
three to four inches, plus a larger cabinet door which permits one to carry items such as a small crock pot, toaster, waffle iron, we also at sometime carry a small single use blender.
- Custom built in Kleenex tissue holder. 8.2x8.4 in box size -- with two spare boxes tucked under and behind the stove/sink cabinet.
if it's still available at that time.
I've inserted a few pictures...
- Will bring it to the 8th Annual Eggscursion Townsend, TN - April 16-18, 2015