MO SOLD: 2005 Bigfoot 17.5 Gaucho $13,500 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2016, 10:22 PM   #1

Trailer: 2008 Bigfoot 25FB trailer
SOLD: 2005 Bigfoot 17.5 Gaucho $13,500

The gaucho floor plan has a rear wet bath, 6cu ft 2 way refrigerator, 3 burner stove with oven, microwave, furnace, 6 gallon lp water heater and AC, and awning. This trailer is well insulated, but it does not have the 4 season package with the thermal pane windows and heated tanks.
I have made several interior modifications including a MaxxFan with remote, new residential kitchen faucet, drain line under sink redone to increase storage, added a small drawer next to the sink, dimmable LED light strip over sink, most interior lights are LED replaced exterior shower with a new control with quick detach hose and spray end. Moved outlets by the dinette to a better location, added another outlet at the corner of couch, custom made bifold oak bathroom door to make easy access when couch is all the way out (original door included). Custom oak and paneled cabinet added on cabinet at end of couch for storage and additional privacy in the bed area. Matching counter extension that fits over storage area at the dinette. It only takes a couple of seconds to remove it to access the storage area. Additional storage under both sides of the dinette and the couch, outside access to 2 of those areas also. I doubt there is another Bigfoot with these type of original upgrades available anywhere.
A small part of the floor was repaired due to a leak the previous owner didn't catch, new vinyl plank flooring in the open areas and underneath one side of the dinette as it was removed for the repair. There is still a minor occasional small leak when have snow or ice melt that needs a bit of sealing. The roof appears to be sagging a little between a/c and door area, the additional storage cabinet adds additional bracing to this area, I have never noticed it causing a problem. Visible in pictures the decals are a little degraded common for an 11 year old trailer. I seldom use the awning, last time I used it I noticed a small fabric tear about the size of a dime close to where it attaches to the rail.
New Maxxis radials spring 2015 about 13,000 miles on them. Wheel bearings packed in July 3,000 miles ago, brakes in good condition at that time.
The couch makes into a full bed, as does the dinette.
Kenwood stereo with remote and usb and aux input.
Detachable marine type plug to the power cord for ease of use. LED tail/brake lights. Custom hitch extender adds 9 inches for tailgate and jack clearance and better tongue balance, and Andersen weight distribution system and rear receiver hitch are included. 70+ additional pictures are available, any questions please ask. We have spent over $2500 on mods, not including my labor.
Please serious inquires only, I check email frequently.
We are near Springfield, Missouri.
We have enjoyed this Bigfoot for over 4 years and will miss it, but we have purchased a newer 25’ Bigfoot, and don’t have room to keep both.
Cash, no personal checks, or foreign funds or money orders. Delivery within 500 miles or so is possible at additional cost.
Serious offers will be considered.
See Bigfoot RV - Truck Campers & Travel Trailers - Recreational Vehicle Manufacturer for additional specs and pictures these are listed under the 2500 series trailers.
Attached Thumbnails
133.jpg   331.jpg  

368.jpg   384.jpg  

045.jpg   342.jpg  

378.jpg   358.jpg  

Old 09-22-2016, 05:24 AM   #2

Name: Ryan & Nicole
Trailer: Egg Hunting
Ontario
Thanks

Thanks Martin for informing us of your post.
Your 17B is a decent unit that would likely fit our needs but with the $ exchange (Can to Us) it would not be favorable. We will have to pass.
Best of luck on a quick sale and enjoy your larger Bigfoot.
Ryan & Nicole
Old 09-23-2016, 10:13 AM   #3

Name: Mark
Trailer: currently shopping
Missouri
Martin, a couple of questions. What is interior height? I am 6'5" and important to me that I have able to stand up. What size is bed? Again, an issue because of my size. What is overall weight? I like what I see very much. From Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Mark
Old 09-23-2016, 10:01 PM   #4

Mark: Sorry I didnt see your request sooner the interior ceiling is about 6'3" a few inches less under the A/C unit, the dinette bed is 6'4" and the couch made out is 6'6". Unless you stand very erect you may not brush the ceiling, but may need to learn to duck the A/C. I weighed the trailer on a scale at a feed store about a year ago after returning from a trip, still had most travel items in it likely about 3-400# weight was around #4200 if memory is correct. It is a good trailer with many custom modifications and items included like the Andersen hitch, extended hitch and a rear hitch custom made, also wired at the rear for lights if using a larger cargo carrier. If you have more questions send a private message I will get a quicker notification. I am usually home if you would like to drive over and look at it, except during church times. If you dont have a truck to tow it home if you like it , I would be happy to arrange to deliver it to your location about $1 a mile one way, that is a town I haven't explored yet.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:05 PM   #5

I forgot to add I have lots more pictures, if you would like to see them I could send them to you via private message and sharing emails if your comfortable with that.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:07 PM   #6

Ryan: Thanks for considering my trailer, I understand that the exchange is not favorable currently. Wishing you luck finding something satisfactory closer to home.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:28 PM   #7

New price for this trailer $13,500
Offers still entertained.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:04 PM   #8

This trailer is SOLD

SOLD today.

Tags
bigfoot