TX SOLD 2006 Bigfoot 25B21FB 21' trailer $19,250 Excellent with many extra's! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2015, 07:43 PM   #1

Name: Bob
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Texas
SOLD 2006 Bigfoot 25B21FB 21' trailer $19,250 Excellent with many extra's!

For Sale: 2006 Bigfoot 25B21FB 21’ travel trailer in excellent condition with many upgrades. Buyer can have either dinette or lounge seating area, both are included. Upgrades Michelin LTX M/S2 low rolling resistance 80,000 mile tires (90% tread remaining) and new aluminum wheels, recent new Coleman Mach A/C unit which can be run by Honda EU2000i generator (generator not included), mattress size increased from full (54x74) to RV queen (60x74), new RV Queen mattress, and an almost new Visio 23” TV with swivel mounting arm to allow TV watching from bed or from sitting area. Other upgrades include solar panel, almost new Delta scald-proof shower control, custom made Weathermax 80 (20 year) RV Cover, and new NAPA 12v deep cycle battery. These upgrades are in addition to all the standard OEM built-in features like vent fans, 3 burner stove, microwave, radio/DVD player, day/night shades, skylight, antenna booster, double 30 lb. propane tanks, receiver hitch on rear for bike rack or similar, awning, and 2-way refrigerator. I even extended the pipe for the dump so you don’t have to reach way under the trailer to attach the dump hose.

This trailer is completely serviced and ready to go. New owner will need to provide a 30 amp to 15 amp power cord adapter and a 300 watt min. inverter so you can watch TV using battery power when no 110v is available. New owner will need to provide, wheel shocks, leveling blocks, and lug nut wrench.

Recent maintenance: complete recaulk/sealant of the outside using 3M 5200/4000 marine sealant and/or Pro Flex RV Tripolymer Sealant. Both products are the very best available for long life sealing solutions. The 3M 5200/4000 sealants are the best yacht sealants available. I’ve seen the Pro Flex after 12 years and it looks as good as the day it was installed. These are the best available. Everything was resealed, from the clearance lights, to the skylight, to the furnace mounting flange, to the fender skirts, to ladder and racks, etc, etc, even the radio antenna mount was all resealed. I wanted to make sure no rain or snow would ever penetrate the skin of the trailer, thereby protecting the interior wood from rot. I must say, I’m pretty good at caulking and sealing things, having built 2 sailboats.

The brakes have been checked and the bearings repacked with Mobil 1 wheel bearing grease within the past 4 months.

This trailer comes with double pane glass and extra insulation so it is very easy to heat and cool. The A/C has no trouble making the interior of the trailer cold, even in the middle of a south Texas heatwave.

By now, you should be getting the idea that this is a great trailer that I have made even better. This could be one of the best Bigfoot purchases you can make in North America!

Many pictures, just ask. I've even posted the modifications I've made and can provide hookups for them at Bigfoot Owners Forums.

Located in Corpus Christi, Tx.

Old 10-07-2015, 04:37 AM   #2

Name: Mary
Trailer: Currently shopping
Indiana
Hi Bob, I am interested in your Bigfoot and would love to see more pics.
My husband and I are currently selling our Beneteau First 28.5 and are looking for a Bigfoot/Oliver/Escape. We would even be interested in a trade.
Mary
Old 10-07-2015, 05:11 AM   #3
MC1

Name: Wayne
Trailer: Airstream Sold, Nest Fan
Ontario
One word..... Beautiful! It should sell fast.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:30 PM   #4

Texas
Someone asked a good question....no, the Bigfoot 21 has not been smoked in.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:32 AM   #5

Texas
I should add that we travel with 2 house cats, so if you are allergic to cats, you may want to look elsewhere.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:06 AM   #6

Texas
Sale Pending!
Old 10-21-2015, 01:00 PM   #7

Texas
This Bigfoot 21 SOLD locally. Selling price $18,500. Thanks to all who inquired.

Tags
bigfoot