NV 2006 Casita Freedom deluxe 17' w club chairs $15k - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-23-2017, 02:42 AM   #1

Name: William
Trailer: Casita
NV
2006 Casita Freedom deluxe 17' w club chairs $15k

I'm reluctantly and tentatively offering my sweet, excellent condition 17' Casita for sale to try to upgrade to a larger sized trailer. I still love and can use this trailer but I'd like to see if there is interest at my fair asking price of $15k. Please email with your contact information and I'll get back to you. I'll also update this post with additional photos and info soon.
Attached Thumbnails
casita1.jpg   IMG_2119.jpg  

Old 08-23-2017, 03:21 AM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006
California
Welcome to FGRV William. Yup, more pics will help your sale. Please post on this thread when it does sell so your ad can be moved to the sold list, thanks and good luck.

Old 08-23-2017, 07:09 PM   #3

NV
Unhappy WTH?

I just typed an extensive description to add to the post and lost all my work when I went to post it. Says I can't edit it now... so do I start a new thread?
Old 08-23-2017, 07:54 PM   #4

NV
2006 Casita Freedom deluxe 17' w club chairs $15k

I'm gonna try to sell my excellent condition 2006 Casita Freedom Deluxe with club chairs before I go on the road again. I love this baby but I'd like to upgrade to a slightly larger trailer if possible before I need to get back on the go.... $15k Please forward this to anyone who might be interested:

Video walk around HERE: https://youtu.be/A2aFCF7S19E

25 photos on my facebook HERE: https://www.facebook.com/Skyesgems/p...86921591376590

I'm reluctantly and tentatively offering my sweet, excellent condition 17' Casita for sale to try to upgrade to a larger sized trailer. I still love and can use this trailer but I'd like to see if there is interest at my fair asking price of $15k. Please email with your contact information and I'll get back to you.

Everything works and is in good order. 3 way fridge, Cold AC w Heat pump, efficient 6 gal gas water heater with on/off switch inside. 2 burner stove, water pump, toilet, shower and sinks, smoke detector, CO2 detector, Full featured "Fantastic" brand ceiling fan. Excellent Gas Heater with thermostat. No dents, leaks, holes or other major issues.

Feature highlight: New tires before my last 2000 mile trip + I paid for the Discount Tire replacement add-on, transferable with the included receipt. Replaced a couple of the cabinet latches plus bought an extra one.New bathroom fan switch.

Non Standard features: This has a very comfortable, real mattress as well as the cushion/dining table option. I do not use the dining table or cushions and they are in mint condition. One LED replacement for indoor lights. I installed a TV swivel mount and a nice Insignia TV. Has a switch installed to disconnect the battery when not in use - a very nice feature.

Problems: The electrical towing cable got crimped and partially severed on my last trip so I spliced it with wire nuts and covered it with waterproof tape and continued on my trip without issue. The AC shroud got cracked by some windy tree branches so I glued it back - you can see the glue if you're looking right at it but it's mostly not noticeable - and after 2000+ miles from Vegas up to Seattle and back through Utah it's all good.

If you're looking for a cheap trailer with problems to fix up this is not the one. This is an excellent trailer ready to roll in style. Clean title in hand. Don't even think about low-balling me.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2132.jpg   IMG_2134.jpg  

IMG_2142.jpg   IMG_2119.jpg  

Old 08-23-2017, 07:55 PM   #5

NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilguy View Post
Hi William,

You get twelve hours to edit a post as I recall. After that, you can just hit "Post Reply" at the bottom and respond to your own thread to add more text and/or pictures to this thread.

When I am posting something lengthy I will sometimes edit in Word and then copy and paste to this site. I know that's no consolation at this time, but it's helpful when running an ad. Then you can copy and paste to other sites too.
thanks!
Old 08-23-2017, 07:57 PM   #6

NV
I started another thread.... I will delete this one once my new post is approved.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:56 PM   #7
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: Escape 21; (formerly Casita LD 17 & 16)
Texas
Registry
Since you can't delete a thread, your two ads/threads have been merged. Send me a PM if this doesn't work for you. And good luck with your sale.
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 02:33 AM   #8

NV
Thanks!
Old 09-11-2017, 07:50 PM   #9

NV
Still available.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #10

NV
Asking price lowered to $13,500

I'm lowering my asking price to $13,500 - I will have to use this trailer in about 6 or so weeks so if I have not sold it by that time. I will be removing it from the market until possibly next spring.

Tags
casita