OH 2013 Almost-new ParkLiner For Sale $22,500 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-21-2015, 05:25 PM   #15
Name: Dave
Trailer: ParkLiner
Hi, Cherry,

I had to have my ParkLiner weighed when I registered it here in Ohio; it came out at 2,460 (dry weight). The only additional weight I've added is the coffee maker, dishware, utensils, cook ware, memory foam mattress topper, TV/DVD player (very lightweight), and electric tongue hitch, but can't remember if they were already in the trailer at the time I had it weighed. If not, they wouldn't add more than 100# of additional weight--even the electric tongue jack is no more than 15#. (There would, of course, be extra weight with luggage and food that you take with you on any trip, but those wouldn't add much additional poundage, either.) The "spec" sheet from ParkLiner has the dry weight at about 2,300# and tongue weight at 220#; I've attached the link to that spec page below.

I've been towing the trailer with my 2010 Lexus RX450 Hybrid (with the Tow Package). My towing capacity is 3,500# and allowable tongue weight 400#, so you wouldn't have any trouble hauling it with your Highlander, which is actually a larger version of my Lexus; the tongue weight wouldn't be an issue, either.

I've had no problems at all towing the ParkLiner--it pulls like a tent trailer (except it blocks the rear view mirror)! It pulls easily on the road, never any swaying, and easy to see around with my vehicle's side mirrors. It's a very "user friendly" little trailer!

I do have a man coming to look at it Tuesday morning. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll contact you when I find out if he's interested or not.

I appreciate your question; if I didn't adequately answer it, please let me know!

ParkLiner Ultra-Light Camper Trailer Specs – ParkLiner Ultralight Travel Trailers

dmb888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 04:28 AM   #16
Name: Cherry
Trailer: In the market
Thank you for your prompt reply. I have gotten myself thoroughly confused by reading about real weights, real towing capacities etc. when somemod the math minded responders start talking about sine and cosine, the retired English teacher in me is ready to run screaming! Your concrete example was very helpful. We cannot get out to see your park liner early this week as we are moving our 97 year old aunt back from a nursing home into her own home. Reversal of the usual. She is one tough lady. If the guy on Tuesday buys your camper, so it goes. He got there first and good for you. If not, let me know and we will do some more thinking about what sounds like a very sweet camper.

CherryHartung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 09:13 AM   #17
Name: Jim
Very interested in your Parkliner. Is is still for sale?
jhurckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:48 PM   #18
Name: Kim
Trailer: Shopping
Still available?

Is this trailer still available? What part of Ohio are you in?
Kimkalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 08:47 PM   #19
Name: T
Interest in trailer

Dear owner
I am interested in your trailer. I own the same car (Lexus rx450h) and am curious if the towing of this unit has given you any problems, especially in steep mountain terrain like WV? What is the weight of the unit empty? Thanks, Ted

tsthomas51 is offline   Reply With Quote