OH SOLD: 2013 Almost-new ParkLiner For Sale $22,500 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2015, 08:17 AM   #1

Name: Dave
Trailer: ParkLiner
Ohio
SOLD: 2013 Almost-new ParkLiner For Sale $22,500

2013 PARKLINER FOR SALE
The standard cleverly-designed ParkLiner trailer includes: queen bed, side dinette, linoleum floor, bathroom/shower, electric water pump, 15 gallon fresh water tank, 30 gallon waste water tank, battery (has been vented), stainless sink, microwave, closet, 45 amp converter with integrated 120V/12V breaker/fuse panel, automatic adjusting electric brakes, porch light, rear bumper bike rack receiver, fire extinguisher, propane/fire/CO detectors, 3-speed bi-directional ceiling vent/fan, vent windows with screens, spare tire with cover, 2 BAL manual leveling jacks, surrounding 21 feet of overhead cabinets, and shower curtain. (ParkLiner Fiberglass Ultralight Travel Trailers - – Take me somewhere fun! ™)
Cost if you order the basic trailer today: $16,900
Upgrades added by ParkLiner at the time I ordered it:
Marine flush toilet
Dual burner range
Range cover/food tray
Second propane tank
A/C (under seat)
Furnace (with automatic thermostat)
Corner shelf (cushion storage)
Folding table
Hot water heater with ignition lighting (LP/120VAC)
Upgraded refrigerator (LP/120VAC/12VDC)
Screen door
Stainless bath sink
Keyed deadbolt entry lock
2 additional 120VAC receptacles
Cost if you order these extras today: $5,838
Extras I added myself:
Built-in 21" television/DVD with hidden antenna
CD player with detachable speakers
4" mattress topper with custom sheet set
Electric tongue jack
BAL side-to-side trailer leveler (manual)
Portable front step (with storage for leveler)
Coffee maker
All dinnerware, flatware, utensils, and cookware included!
Coleman LED bright lantern (never used)
Trailer cover (wind damaged)
Spare tire cover
Electric mini-freezer (still in its box; never opened)
4 wheel chocks
Approximate cost for extras: $1,750
The (winterized) trailer was in storage (and covered) over the past two winters and last summer. It has been fully de-winterized and is ready to go NOW. I haven't used it as much as I had hoped (only 10-12 local trips; tires have less than 3,000 miles on them). You have nothing to add except your personal belongings! (The wait to order one from ParkLiner is about 6 months.)
Total cost if new: $24,488
Asking price:$22,500 (obo)
(Save yourself $2,000 and no waiting!)
I will send more photos if requested.
I am also selling my 2010 Lexus RX450h (Nav, satellite radio, back-up camera, adaptive headlights, parking sensors, new tires, heated driver and passenger seats), with towing package, trailer hitch, and electronic brake control. I bought it as a Lexus Certified Vehicle and have had all servicing done at Lexus. Tires have less than 10,000 miles on them (lifetime rotation and balancing). Less than 60,000 miles on the vehicle; easily pulls the ParkLiner! I can send photos if requested! KBB value:$28,056.
I will sell both the Lexus and ParkLiner for $48,000 (obo)!
(Save over $2,500! If separate, $50,556)
Attached Thumbnails
Parkliner 004.jpg   Parkliner 006.jpg  

Parkliner 009.jpg   Parkliner 012.jpg  

Parkliner 014.jpg   Parkliner 017.jpg  

Parkliner 019.jpg   Parkliner 023.jpg  

Parkliner 025.jpg   Parkliner 020.jpg  

Old 05-26-2015, 03:56 AM   #2

Ohio
I've made the following adjustments to this posting:

I will NOT be selling the mini freezer with the trailer, but AM including a boxed and unopened pop-up screen house.

The bathroom and shower have never been used.

I have lowered the pricing of the trailer and car when purchased together (the Lexus has just over 60,000 miles on it now; tires have less than 8,000 miles on them). Price for both is $46,000 (obo).

Thanks for looking; the ParkLiner is a great trailer!
Old 05-27-2015, 05:30 AM   #3

Name: Will
Trailer: shopping
NC
I am in NC. Where is this Parkliner located?
Is the upgraded refrigerator still included (different from your additional posting of Mini Freezer not included)?
Thanks,
Will
Old 05-27-2015, 06:57 AM   #4

Ohio
Hi, Will--

I am in the Columbus, Ohio area, but would consider delivery arrangements once the Parkliner is sold.

The upgraded refrigerator is built-in and stays with the trailer, but it doesn't include a freezer compartment. That's why I bought the mini-freezer, but I never had the chance to even take it out of the box. It's a 120V unit only, doesn't work on battery power. I'm happy to still include it if wanted. I also just found the new (still boxed) pop-up screen house yesterday that I had forgotten about; I'm including that, too.

Thanks for your interest! Let me know if you have further questions.

Dave
Old 05-27-2015, 07:41 AM   #5

Name: Gail
Trailer: 1975 Trillium & 2013 Escape 17B
North Carolina
Registry
Hi there, just a question about the queen bed. Can't tell from your photo. Is the bed oriented length-wise or cross-wise?
Old 05-27-2015, 08:10 AM   #6

Ohio
Hi, Gail--

The queen bed goes side to side. I have it set up with my head on the right and the tv/dvd mounted under the cabinets at the foot end.

You can get more details on the parkliner.com website. It's worth taking a look if you aren't familiar with the trailer.

Thanks for your question!

Dave
Old 05-27-2015, 01:58 PM   #7

Name: Will
Trailer: shopping
NC
I had read earlier forums about,,

Tire-rubbing inside wheel well. Has your ParkLiner had the fix for this problem?

Battery fumes inside the camper. Does yours have the battery mounted outside?

Thanks,
Will
Old 05-27-2015, 04:09 PM   #8

Ohio
Hi, Will--

I, too, have heard about the wheel problem, but I understand that Chandler redesigned the wheel wells as soon as it was discovered several years ago, so any recently-built ParkLiners have not had that issue. I've had no tire rubbing at all with my unit. (By the way, one of the nice things about the ParkLiner is that the wheel wells are molded fiberglass and, thus, completely sealed, so there is no way for rain or moisture to invade the living quarters from underneath (I had that problem with a tent trailer a long time ago, and is one of the features that attracted me to the ParkLiner).

I've just had the battery issue taken care of, too. Rather than installing a battery box on the front bumper (which Chandler is doing to solve the problem), my local RV dealer installed a sealed and double-vented battery box in the rear battery compartment where the battery was. He has assured me that that took care of any potential problem. I have had no issues with battery "fumes" anyway, but any possibility has now been taken care of.

Thanks, again, for your interest! Let me know if you have further questions.

Dave
Old 05-31-2015, 09:09 AM   #9

Name: Mary
Trailer: In the market
New York
Interested

Dave, interested. What is the best way to discuss with you?
Old 05-31-2015, 12:17 PM   #10

Ohio
Hi, Mary,
My understanding is that serious discussions aren't supposed to be posted publicly through this forum. Please email me at dmbrown888@hotmail.com with any questions you might have. If you prefer, I can also send my cell number, but am not always available by phone. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks much! Dave
Old 05-31-2015, 07:51 PM   #11

Name: Rick
Trailer: curently shopping
Ohio
Question parkliner

Dave, what is size of your camper?
Old 05-31-2015, 07:54 PM   #12

Ohio
ParkLiner only makes one size: 15' (but with a queen bed). I'd encourage you to check out the ParkLiner web site: www.parkliner.com to get further information.

Thanks for asking!

Dave
Old 06-14-2015, 01:44 PM   #13

Ohio
I've dropped the price of my ParkLiner to $21,000, with Lexus to $44,000.

dmb888
Old 06-21-2015, 02:44 PM   #14

Name: Cherry
Pennsylvania
Weight?

I am interested in your trailer and am about 3 hours away in Western Pa. I've been reading quite a bit about towing and how real life towing is very different from the 5000 lb. towing limit given on my 2015 Toyota Highlander with tow package. Any idea of the real weight of this camper and the hitch weight including your options and modifications?
Old 06-21-2015, 05:25 PM   #15

Ohio
Hi, Cherry,

I had to have my ParkLiner weighed when I registered it here in Ohio; it came out at 2,460 (dry weight). The only additional weight I've added is the coffee maker, dishware, utensils, cook ware, memory foam mattress topper, TV/DVD player (very lightweight), and electric tongue hitch, but can't remember if they were already in the trailer at the time I had it weighed. If not, they wouldn't add more than 100# of additional weight--even the electric tongue jack is no more than 15#. (There would, of course, be extra weight with luggage and food that you take with you on any trip, but those wouldn't add much additional poundage, either.) The "spec" sheet from ParkLiner has the dry weight at about 2,300# and tongue weight at 220#; I've attached the link to that spec page below.

I've been towing the trailer with my 2010 Lexus RX450 Hybrid (with the Tow Package). My towing capacity is 3,500# and allowable tongue weight 400#, so you wouldn't have any trouble hauling it with your Highlander, which is actually a larger version of my Lexus; the tongue weight wouldn't be an issue, either.

I've had no problems at all towing the ParkLiner--it pulls like a tent trailer (except it blocks the rear view mirror)! It pulls easily on the road, never any swaying, and easy to see around with my vehicle's side mirrors. It's a very "user friendly" little trailer!

I do have a man coming to look at it Tuesday morning. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll contact you when I find out if he's interested or not.

I appreciate your question; if I didn't adequately answer it, please let me know!

Dave

ParkLiner Ultra-Light Camper Trailer Specs – ParkLiner Ultralight Travel Trailers
Old 06-22-2015, 04:28 AM   #16

Name: Cherry
Pennsylvania
Hi,
Thank you for your prompt reply. I have gotten myself thoroughly confused by reading about real weights, real towing capacities etc. when somemod the math minded responders start talking about sine and cosine, the retired English teacher in me is ready to run screaming! Your concrete example was very helpful. We cannot get out to see your park liner early this week as we are moving our 97 year old aunt back from a nursing home into her own home. Reversal of the usual. She is one tough lady. If the guy on Tuesday buys your camper, so it goes. He got there first and good for you. If not, let me know and we will do some more thinking about what sounds like a very sweet camper.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:13 AM   #17

Name: Jim
Wisconsin
Very interested in your Parkliner. Is is still for sale?
Old 09-24-2016, 02:48 PM   #18

Name: Kim
Trailer: Shopping
Ohio
Still available?

Is this trailer still available? What part of Ohio are you in?
Old 10-04-2016, 08:47 PM   #19

Name: T
Va
Interest in trailer

Dear owner
I am interested in your trailer. I own the same car (Lexus rx450h) and am curious if the towing of this unit has given you any problems, especially in steep mountain terrain like WV? What is the weight of the unit empty? Thanks, Ted
Old 10-28-2016, 12:17 PM   #20

Name: Mark
Trailer: Curently Shopping
Ohio
All,
Just to tie up this loose end: I exchanged emails with Dave (the OP), and he did sell this trailer in 2015.

Mark

Tags
parkliner