WA SOLD: 2014 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-01-2014, 10:56 PM   #1

Name: Scott
Trailer: 2014 Oliver Legacy II
Washington
SOLD: 2014 Oliver Legacy Elite II

23.5' Legacy Elite II
Model trailer at Quartzite Arizona this last March of 2014. I drove 2,200 miles round trip and have used on three two night outings. Like new with SkyKing dome, two new 6 volt in series batteries and battery tender. Parked next to our home in a protected location. Professionally winterized using air to blow lines and antifreeze added into toilet and pee traps of sink, shower.
Located in Richland Washington, the SE corner of Washington State, making Ollie one of only a handful of Legacy II units this side of the Mississippi. Like New and selling for personal reasons only.
Photo's saved in my trailer section, just have not determined how to place in this post! My Oliver is just like "Oliver Difference" photo on the Oliver Website. I will continue to attempt to post photos here when I have time. Asking $39,000, several thousand less than new without the added items...
Old 12-02-2014, 01:32 PM   #2

Washington
Quote:
23.5' Legacy Elite II
Model trailer at Quartzite Arizona this last March of 2014. I drove 2,200 miles round trip and have used on three two night outings. Like new with SkyKing dome, two new 6 volt in series batteries and battery tender. Parked next to our home in a protected location. Professionally winterized using air to blow lines and antifreeze added into toilet and pee traps of sink, shower.
Located in Richland Washington, the SE corner of Washington State, making Ollie one of only a handful of Legacy II units this side of the Mississippi. Like New and selling for personal reasons only.
Click on the "Registry," to the left, then Ollie to pull into trailer pictures.

Asking $39,000, several thousand less than new not including added options...
Old 12-13-2014, 02:31 PM   #3

Washington
2014 Oliver Legacy Elite II 23.5’ of Quality Class (First one for sale on the secondary market)

Oliver just began production of their ultra quality fiberglass trailers and are in a class of their own. Airstream step aside, no rivets, no leaks and tows smooth down the road without sway bars.
This Oliver is like new (three two nights outings), and the bathroom was never used.
With only ~ 4 units this side of the Mississippi, most will have never seen, let alone stepped into an Oliver. You will not find a higher value/quality Fiberglass trailer and this one won’t be on the market long. Our Oliver is fully ready for boondock camping with the added accessories and is priced to sell at $39,000. One may bock, but an Oliver is built like two trailers in one (two full fiberglass shell with a basement) and is a true Four Season Trailer. See screenshot photos below. Call today for details…(509) 438-1225, located in South Eastern Washington State!

• Superior towing on the open roads
• Aerodynamically designed for better gas mileage
• Best-in-class interior spaces
• Dual-core insulated fiberglass shell helps maximize energy efficiency
• Easy setup with our push-button electronic setup system
• Built to last for generations
Attached Thumbnails
Oliver 22'.jpg   photo_1-3.png  

photo_2.jpg   Interior.png  

Old 12-17-2014, 09:58 PM   #4

Washington
2014 Oliver Legacy Elite II 23.5’ of Quality Class $37,500 FIRM
Off the For Sale Market as of December 31st!
Make that special someone a special Christmas present.

Airstream step aside, no rivets, no leaks and tows smooth down the road without sway bars.
Oliver just began re-production of their ultra quality fiberglass trailers and in a class of their own.
With only ~ 4 units this side of the Mississippi, most will have never seen, let alone stepped into an Oliver.
You will not find a higher value/quality Fiberglass trailer and this one won’t be on the market long.
Oliver is a true Four Season Trailer. Call today for details…(509) 438-1225, located in South Eastern Washington State!

• Superior towing on the open roads
• Aerodynamically designed for better gas mileage
• Best-in-class interior spaces
• Dual-core insulated fiberglass shell helps maximize energy efficiency
• Easy setup with our push-button electronic setup system
• Built to last for generations
Old 01-17-2015, 02:18 PM   #5

Name: Reed & Karen
Trailer: Oliver
California
Is this sold?

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
Old 01-17-2015, 02:39 PM   #6

Washington
No it has not sold yet, but I have someone showing to look next Saturday and you are the second person to ask the question today!
Old 01-17-2015, 09:23 PM   #7

Name: Reed & Karen
California
Can you email me a list of the options on this trailer? Did it come with solar or 12v charging for cell phones etc...? F r 2 b h p y at g m a i l dot com. I would like to see pictures as well. Thanks, Karen

Sent from my iPad
Old 01-18-2015, 09:00 PM   #8

Washington
The Pictures with the posting are of our trailer, or the same interior as shown on the Oliver Website. Having spent numerous back and forth messaging with "potential" buyers, call me if you are seriously interested for other details not covered in the posting. I will not accept any offer less than $37,500 and have a party showing up next weekend and another person that is sending a local Richland Washington friend to see our trailer as we live in Richland. Scott 509-438-1225
Old 01-19-2015, 09:11 PM   #9

Name: Jeff
Trailer: Escape
Oregon
I will add that I took a ten hour round trip drive to see Scott's trailer and I loved it. The only reason I did not buy it is that the sleeping arrangements would not work for our family. In eight years, when the boy's are on their own and it's just my wife and me, I will probably buy a nice used Oliver like Scott's.

I don't see the suspension of trailer production as a negative either, they made a very prudent business decision which allowed them to resume production when the economy improved. Also, during the production suspension, they continued to provide top notch customer support to their existing owners- a class act by almost all accounts!

Jeff
Old 01-22-2015, 10:53 AM   #10

Trailer: 2009 19 ft Escape / 2009 Honda Pilot
Registry
We ask that people follow these Marketplace Posting Rules for responding on this thread.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-06-2015, 10:18 PM   #11

Name: Irene
Trailer: Casita
South Carolina
Has this sold yet? Can you post photos? Twin or full bed? Thank you.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:01 PM   #12

Name: Dee
Trailer: Looking
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Buzzard View Post
Seller already posted floor plan. That should answer your question.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:33 PM   #13

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Buzzard View Post
This is a full bed model. Some pictures are posted earlier in thread.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:08 PM   #14

Washington
Thanks Steve;

Yes, slide #3 has pictures of Ollie attached to our tow vehicle and interior views of the full (King) bed layout. I have refrained from taking her out this winter as she had all systems air blown out and the traps winterized. I know that in the near future folks will be in the market for trailer purchases. If you are interested in a high quality fiberglass unit, Ollie will be hard to beat. Take a look at Oliver Trailers website for "ALL" the specific information if interested. Many have asked specific questions which I have attempted to capture in this thread and with numerous phone calls. I also have with the purchase, a brand new, in the box $1,400 Yamaha EFSI 2400 generator, two new 6 volts batteries with tender ~ $800.00, a Theford Sani-con black water empty kit that was used to flush water once ~$450.00, Sky-King satellite, plus many misc. camper items all included at my bottom line price of $37,500. I will keep before letting go of this package for less than this, PERIOD! Thanks with your respectful interest. Again, please look at the Oliver website and understand WHAT the 23.5' model RETAILS FOR NEW. This unit has been used for three outings (six nights) and for all intent and purpose is identical to the 2015 model. Scott
Old 02-25-2015, 07:38 AM   #15

Washington
Oliver Legacy Elite II

High quality double hull, all bells and whistles. First 23.5' on secondary market is in process of sale/SOLD!
Old 02-25-2015, 07:58 AM   #16

Name: Ron
Trailer: 2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull #69
South Carolina
Awesome, Scott! Hope you got close to your asking.
2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull #69
Follow my blog - https://www.wincrasher.blogspot.com

Tags
oliver