ME SOLD: 2016 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17' - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #1

Name: Robert
Trailer: casita spirit deluxe
Maine
SOLD: 2016 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17'

2016 Casita Spirit Deluxe

Added factory options:

1. Furnance
2. Vinyl Flooring
3. 25 gln. Fresh Water Tank
4. Range cover
5. Friction Anti Sway control
6. High Lift Suspension
7. Mach 1 A/C

Additional upgrades:
1. shut off value for toilet
2. lighted water pump switch
3. illuminated water heater switch
4. Jack-E-Up
5. screen door push bar
6. 4’ coiled break away tether
7. Maxxair II Vent cover

Selling our beloved Casita. Once this sells, will be ordering and driving the 4000 miles round trip to pick up a Casita Independence. Need the comfort of the twin bed options. Please notice that we elected not to have any Decals on the exterior.

Selling Price for a new 2019 Spirit Deluxe with the above factory options is $19,912. Additional upgrades $220.
Will sell our 2016 Spirit Deluxe for $17,800.

Have a brand new 2018 Calmark Cover and will sell for an additional $650.
Attached Thumbnails
thumbnail_file-7.jpg   thumbnail_file-10.jpg  

thumbnail_file1-2.jpg   thumbnail_file3.jpg  

thumbnail_file2-1.jpg   thumbnail_file-11.jpg  

Old 11-13-2018, 06:35 PM   #2
2B2

Name: Bruce
Trailer: Casita
Rhode Island
Interested in buying

Hi
Live in RI and I am very interested in purchasing. Please tell me more.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:20 AM   #3

Maine
Hello Again,

Have a bit more time to respond to your inquiry. My wife and I love our Casita, but we need the comfort of twin beds. The Spirit Deluxe affords a double and single bed. We are now at an age where climbing over one another in the middle of the night is becoming a bit problematic. We have therefore decided to sell and go with an Independence, which has two twins. Age, meet reality.
We have put approximately 10,000 miles on our Casita. 2000 of those miles was from towing it back from Rice. We stay in the state of Maine for our camping trips. Camp from May to October/Novermber. The Casita is now winterized and under cover. Hibernation comes early in Maine.

There is very little to tell about our Casita. They are pretty much maintenance free. We do a lot of dry camping, meaning we do not hook up to utilities. The hot water, furnance, two burner stove, and refrigerator run nicely off propane. We use a suitcase solar panel system to recharge if it becomes necessary. We have installed LED lights throughout the interior and exterior to cut down on battery use. They work well.

If you have never owned a Casita, they are great campers. Weighing only 2480 lbs, they are lightweight and do not require a high end vehicle to tow.
We love ours so much, we have no problem driving the 60 hours round trip to pick up another one.

I am not sure as to what information you need. If there are questions, please call me direct at (number no longer available). If I do not answer, please just leave a message and I will get back. If you are unfamiliar with Casitas, there is a great community resource you can find answers to many questions. The site is Casitaforum.com. You will need to register to participate, but what an excellent forum.

Thank you,
bob
Old 11-14-2018, 02:03 PM   #4
2B2

Name: Bruce
Trailer: Casita
Rhode Island
Talking Identify with your needs

Due to your needs, my wife and I are rethinking our situation and thinking that the Spirit Casita might not be is the right trailer for us. We originally thought we wanted a Spirit but we have the same thinking about the Independent.
Old 11-14-2018, 02:13 PM   #5

Maine
Hi,

Not a problem whatsoever. Glad my story gave you pause to rethink your purchasing choice. Whatever Casita you decide, I firmly believe you will not be disappointed.

bob

Tags
casita