I had to deal with a job change and ensuing chaos. Sorry for the absence.
Additional pictures were requested of the stove area. (Note that there are two facets. the silver is for connected water and the tan-based facet is from the contained water system):
I went through the systems and this is my report:
-Furnace works without problem
-Stove top works without problem
-Oven pilot lights
with not problem but the rest of the burner didn't light
. I'm confident that it just needs to be cleaned,
-Fridge - Electric worked no problem. Auto Pilot light
didn't start, again, I'm assuming it's because it needs to be cleaned.
- Water Pump - works without problem
(In general the propane systems, electrical
, and water is working...as I expected)
General condition report:
- veneer is showing age (as you can probably see in the pictures)
- basic components are showing age (as you can see in the pictures)
were new 5-6 years ago and bearings were packed then...hasn't been used since. (there is no spare)
- The bottom of the windows
have always had holes in the frame (I've never understood why but they are definitely deliberate) We had some heavy rain recently and I was reminded that water can come through them...we always just plugged them or it will get cushions wet (not a big deal).
- Frame needs some paint
- Roof - the vent had aged and was allowing water through so I replaced it this summer. No other problems with the room.
- Leopard print fur...a little less swanky than it was back in the day but definitely conjures memories of the era! Sadly, the raining beads are long gone.
I want to have this sold before weather sets in, so I've become motivated to sell quickly I am listing at $3000. I am willing to tow it as far as St. George UT for an additional $600 (which includes a trip to the shop for an inspection of tires/bearings and work if necessary) for a serious buyer that would like to pick it up in that area and have confidence of it's road worthiness for the trip home.
It would make me so happy to know that "cheetah" ends up in a happy home where she will get the lovin' she deserves!