MT SOLD 77 Scamp 13' Very Clean $5200 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2014, 01:30 PM   #1

Name: Ken
Trailer: Scamp
Montana
SOLD 77 Scamp 13' Very Clean $5200

New upholstery, new maple laminate flooring, new maple cabinet doors, new brushed nickel cabinet hardware, new cooktop, new table, new table hardware, new curtains, new outer graphics, new LP tank, new battery, new spare tire cover, new door seal, new threshold, new LP tank mounts, new brushed nickel halogen lighting. Has the 3-way fridge, not an icebox!

Camper is in western Montana.

Trailer needs a few minor things to be finished. Needs new side marker lights installed (lights come with the trailer), I have 2 new 12 volt interior lights that need to be installed, have a new stereo and speakers that need to be installed.

I have a lot of time and money into this project. I hate to sell it, but I am buying a new shop and need the cash.

I have lots of pics available. I don't know how to post them. If anyone could help me with that, it would be appreciated.

$5200
Old 09-20-2014, 03:10 PM   #2

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Loading Pictures

Ken, here's how to load pictures. I'm assuming you're working from a computer. If you're using the app on a mobile device, it works differently.

Start a new post. In the toolbar above the message box, click on the paperclip icon. This will take you to a new tab or window called "Manage Attachments." Go to the section that says "Upload File from your Computer." Choose up to four photos, then hit "upload" (way over at the right). Be prepared to wait a while, since larger photos will be automatically resized. Once it's done, return to your post.

Now the confusing part. You won't see the pictures, because they haven't been inserted into your post yet - they are waiting in a queue. Place your cursor in the post where you want the picture to appear. Then hit the paperclip icon again. This time a drop-down menu will appear, which should have all the pictures you uploaded. Choose the one you want. You still won't see the picture, but you should see something pop up into the post indicating an attachment. Repeat for each photo.

NOTE - I think it may be possible to repeat the above two steps if you want more than four photos in a single post, but I am not sure - never needed to.

You're done, but I would recommend using the "Preview Post" first to make sure everything is the way you intended. Now you should actually see the pictures. Last, hit "Submit Reply."

Hope this helps! Good luck with your sale.
Old 09-21-2014, 04:24 PM   #3

Montana
Pics of the 77 Scamp

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4485.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	76767

Name:	IMG_4491.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	76768

Name:	<a title=Scamp curb side.jpg Views: 52 Size: 144.2 KB ID: 76766" style="margin: 2px" />
Old 09-24-2014, 01:25 PM   #4

Montana
Jon in AZ. Thanks for your help. The trailer Sold.

Tags
scamp