CO For Sale 2003 Casita Patriot - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-06-2016, 12:52 PM   #1

Name: Shirley
Trailer: Casita patriot
Colorado
For Sale 2003 Casita Patriot

For Sale, a lovely and rare 2003 Casita Patriot Standard (has always lived in dry Colorado except for travel) with many additions and mods either completed by the factory or by LHC. All of the standard parts are in excellent condition; carpet, cushions, cabinets, furnace, refrigerator, stove, fantastic fan with MaxxAir cover, trailer electric brakes.
The mods were made a year and a half ago; new 15" tires (if they are not rolling they are covered), new under couch AC, all lights inside and out are LED, brake and turn signal LED light bars added each side of rear window for visibility. OMW hitch and spare tire carrier added by LHC. Orbital "Over the Tank Shelf" added by LHC and battery moved from under the bed to shelf--great access for maintenance and battery tender. No chance of battery fumes inside cabin. Low Pro Lock Down for Honda 2000 generator added to shelf. I am keeping that, but you can add one of your own. This model has the couch up front that makes into bunks. I removed the blinds and added curtains, but the brackets for the blinds are there and you can add them if you want. This trailer has received annual "inspections" and is in great shape. For this reason and with all the mods, I am asking $9000. I will try to post photos here, but if I am unsuccessful, you may PM me with questions and I will reply as promptly as I can.
Attached Thumbnails
casita for sale 083.jpg  

Old 09-07-2016, 01:58 AM   #2

Name: Margaret
Trailer: in the market
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyA View Post
For Sale, a lovely and rare 2003 Casita Patriot Standard (has always lived in dry Colorado except for travel) with many additions and mods either completed by the factory or by LHC. All of the standard parts are in excellent condition; carpet, cushions, cabinets, furnace, refrigerator, stove, fantastic fan with MaxxAir cover, trailer electric brakes.
The mods were made a year and a half ago; new 15" tires (if they are not rolling they are covered), new under couch AC, all lights inside and out are LED, brake and turn signal LED light bars added each side of rear window for visibility. OMW hitch and spare tire carrier added by LHC. Orbital "Over the Tank Shelf" added by LHC and battery moved from under the bed to shelf--great access for maintenance and battery tender. No chance of battery fumes inside cabin. Low Pro Lock Down for Honda 2000 generator added to shelf. I am keeping that, but you can add one of your own. This model has the couch up front that makes into bunks. I removed the blinds and added curtains, but the brackets for the blinds are there and you can add them if you want. This trailer has received annual "inspections" and is in great shape. For this reason and with all the mods, I am asking $9000. I will try to post photos here, but if I am unsuccessful, you may PM me with questions and I will reply as promptly as I can.
Hi Shirley,

Have you sold it, and what is the size? Is it a 13 '?

Do you have pics?

Thanks, Margaret

Old 09-25-2016, 03:42 AM   #3

Name: Jeanne
Trailer: Desire a Scamp 13' Trailer
Washington
Smile Casita Patriot

I would sure like more pictures of the inside also. Thank you so much. And I'm wondering is this your bare-bones price?
Old 10-03-2016, 10:41 PM   #4

Name: Leroy
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Oregon
2003 Casita Patriot

Hi, two questions, what does installed by LHC mean, and what size is the "under the couch A/C". Thanks, Leroy
Old 10-04-2016, 11:07 PM   #5

Name: Leroy
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Oregon
Shirley, are you there? Please contact me about your Casita, Leroy (elroy) lfmoores@Hotmail.com
Old 10-05-2016, 07:27 AM   #6

Name: Tom
Trailer: 1980 Bigfoot 17 ft
Texas
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Tom Trostel Send a message via MSN to Tom Trostel
LHC = Little House Customs. Larry Gamble runs a top notch RV repair and modification shop in Texas.

http://littlehousecustoms.com/
Old 10-09-2016, 01:14 PM   #7

Name: Keith
Trailer: in the market for small one
Colorado
Shirley-
Do you still have your Casita for sale? Where in Colorado are you? I'm in Cortez. Thanks, Keith
Old 10-09-2016, 02:17 PM   #8

Name: David
Trailer: Shopping for Scamp or Casita
Utah
It has been sold

I noticed a blog where someone has said they purchased her trailer and is now blogging about his adventures. So, I am positive it has been sold

Thanks,

David in UT

Tags
casita, for sale