UT SOLD: 2014 Escape 15B Excellent Condition - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-01-2017, 05:52 PM   #1

Name: Dale
Trailer: Escape
West Jordan, Utah
SOLD: 2014 Escape 15B Excellent Condition

For Sale: 2014 Escape 15B, Excellent Condition
This little trailer is awesome! It has everything you need to camp, wet or dry. The design and layout are perfect. From what we have read ETI made only 107 of these 15' trailers, and only about half were built with a wet bath. This is truly a rare find! We were lucky enough to find this trailer last April. It has been a ton of fun and easy on gas, easy to park, easy to set up, easy to tow. The near-queen sized bed has plenty of room for 2. The wet bath was great when we were dry camping - it is nice to take a quick shower when none are in the area. The MaxxFan has been wonderful, program the temperature and forget it. We have camped in this trailer in all kinds of weather and have been warm when it is cold out and cool when it is hot out. Included is a portable evaporative cooling tower I made that runs off DC. Nice to have, but we only used it once on our way back from a camping trip to try it out - it worked great! Reality is we like camping in the mountains where heat is not so much an issue. And with a retractable screen door and the MaxxFan it was easy to move air around. Also included with the trailer is a cargo rack that fits in the 2" rear receiver, custom cut indoor/outdoor carpet over the vinyl floor, and a portable solar panel that kept us in power when dry camping. The refrigerator held enough food for a week with food left over. The storage capacity is truly remarkable: overhead, under seat, under sink, under and over refrigerator, 3 drawers for utensils and "junk" & wardrobe area closet. We cannot say enough good about this little trailer. We are asking, with all the extras (90W portable Salmex solar panel with charge controller and 14 foot battery cable - $630 value, cargo rack with security lock - $150 value, custom indoor/outdoor carpet $100 value, evaporative cooler - $50 value) $19,500 US for this gem. If interested please send a private message. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Front & Passenger Side View.jpg   Dining Area.jpg  

Bed Set Up.jpg   Galley.jpg  

View from Driver Side Dining.jpg   Canopy Open.jpg  

Wet Bath.jpg   View from Passenger Side Dining.jpg  

Old 02-03-2017, 02:42 PM   #2

Name: Ken
Trailer: Bigfoot 24B175CB
Michigan
Where in UT are you?
Old 02-03-2017, 05:41 PM   #3

West Jordan, Utah
Escape 15 foot plan B specs

Attached are specs for our Escape 15B trailer we affectionately call the best biggest little trailer in the world. The current home for our trailer is northern Utah but that is subject to change depending on the weather...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Escape 15' Brochure Specs.pdf (352.7 KB, 112 views)
Old 02-04-2017, 11:08 PM   #4

Name: Ken
Trailer: Bigfoot 24B175CB
Michigan
Does it have space for a dinette type table for 2 people ? We prefer to use the large table, collapsed for our bed and leave the bed made all of the time. I will be in Virgin, UT the month of Feb.
I am on my cell phone now and could not see where to send a PM.

Thanks
Ken
Old 02-05-2017, 01:10 AM   #5

West Jordan, Utah
We keep the bed made at all times just as you state. When the weather is good we dine outdoors. When the weather is rough we set up a small foldable table and chair, using the bed for the 2nd seating spot, and eat indoors. The indoor table option is very doable with the right size table, i.e. small. I am 6'-1" with a wide frame and my wife is 5'-3" and petite, we are very cozy with that set up. Nice advantage with leaving the bed made is having the extra space for the table and chair (and camp stove, solar panels, heater, and shoes or sandals, etc...) stashed safe and sound and out of the way under the bed when they are not in use. When you have time send me a PM, when the weather is good we are often in Hurricane Utah, not far from Virgin and we may be able to meet depending your specific dates in Virgin.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:23 PM   #6

Name: charla
Trailer: in the market.like Escape trailer
Washington
This is a beauty and exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I am still sitting here waiting for my house to sell so am not able to buy at this time.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:58 PM   #7

West Jordan, Utah
Sale Pending

Sale of our 15B is pending. Thanks
Old 02-12-2017, 10:42 AM   #8

West Jordan, Utah
Back on the market

The buyer of our 15B backed out. His loss is your gain. If you are looking for the best "biggest little travel trailer around" you have found it!
1. Easy on gas.
2. Easy to tow.
3. Durable and long lasting with built-in Escape Trailer Industries quality.
4. Super easy to fit into nearly every rv spot.
5. Easy set up.
6. Easy to store in smaller spaces.
Make this gem yours before someone else gets your dream trailer.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:42 PM   #9

Name: Jerry
Trailer: In the Market
Alberta
Hi,
Does this trailer have the extra insulation and thermal pane windows?
Old 02-22-2017, 09:20 AM   #10

West Jordan, Utah
Extra Insulation & Thermal Windows

Yes, the trailer does have the extra reflectix insulation and thermal windows (with the exception of the small window at the galley).

Note: We spent 7-8 sub-freezing nights in the trailer and were so warm we had to crack a window to stay cool enough to sleep.
Old 02-22-2017, 09:28 AM   #11

West Jordan, Utah
New Asking Price: $18,000 & Additional Exterior Pics

We are now asking $18,000 for our Escape 15B. Will include the solar panels for an additional $500. Here is a golden opportunity for you to own the best compact travel trailer ever built! For your viewing pleasure additional exterior pictures are attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Front and Driver Side View.jpg   Front and Passenger Side View.jpg  

Front View.jpg   Rear and Driver Side View.jpg  

Rear and Passenger Side View.jpg   Rear View.jpg  

Old 02-22-2017, 10:00 AM   #12

West Jordan, Utah
Pics of Specs and Trailer Information from Escape Trailer Industries

Here are pics of the specs and other information about the trailer from ETI that may be easier for you to view.
Attached Thumbnails
Trailer Information.jpg   Layout & Technical Specs.jpg  

Old 02-22-2017, 12:04 PM   #13

Name: Alice
Trailer: 2018 Casita SD - Kondo A-Go-Go
Utah
Registry
Will your trailer fit under an 8' garage door? Where are you located in UT? I am in St. George.

KONDO A-GO-GO - I GO WHERE I'M TOWED
Old 02-22-2017, 03:57 PM   #14

West Jordan, Utah
Will it Fit in 8' Garage

The total exterior height listed from Escape Trailer Industries for this trailer is 8'-2". It could fit under an 8' garage door is if you let enough air out of the tires and them pumped them back up once it was in the garage.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:51 PM   #15

Name: Alice
Trailer: 2018 Casita SD - Kondo A-Go-Go
Utah
Registry
Wouldn't rolling the deflated tires cause the seal to weaken or break from the rim? Would really like the trailer, but it must fit under an 8' garage door. Dang.

KONDO A-GO-GO - I GO WHERE I'M TOWED
Old 02-22-2017, 08:59 PM   #16

Name: Tim
Longview, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallo View Post
Wouldn't rolling the deflated tires cause the seal to weaken or break from the rim? Would really like the trailer, but it must fit under an 8' garage door. Dang.

You could replace the wheels with just metal rims as some have done and then it would most likely fit.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:11 AM   #17

Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970
Registry
You might be able to just permanently replace them with smaller tires. I did that on my Campster (13 to 12) to make it fit under the 7 foot garage door. The tires on the Escape 15 are big. (27" diameter) and you only need to lose 2". But I don't think it would hurt to let air out, roll it in, and pump them back up.

(Bobbie, who is trying to decide how to get her lifted 15A into her 8' garage and leaning towards a taller door.)
Old 02-26-2017, 09:14 AM   #18

Name: RJ
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Arizona
I'm interested in your Escape. Is it still for sale?
Old 02-28-2017, 09:05 AM   #19

Name: Shannon
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Idaho
Im still trying to contact you regarding your trailer. Could you please drop me a message? Very interested.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:12 PM   #20

West Jordan, Utah
Tentatively SOLD

The trailer is tentatively SOLD. We will update the Forum as soon as it is official. Thanks

Tags
escape, for sale